Chhan Chhan

chanchan fans jump in!!FRIENDS??? - Page 5

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone get a feeling that CC forum is soon going to become #1 on IF!
With this awesome lovely looking Jodi and some good crisp episodes, we can slowly move in to 2. & then 1.
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saba- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Does anyone get a feeling that CC forum is soon going to become #1 on IF!
With this awesome lovely looking Jodi and some good crisp episodes, we can slowly move in to 2. & then 1.
πŸ˜ƒ

Dairy milk chocolate in ur mouth... Inshallah...it will happen. Sanaya rock .
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys :) nice post!

I'm Shelly from Canada and did not watch Indian soaps until someone told me about IPKKND. After that, I was HOOKED!!! Aaahhh...khushi was my obsession.   I think Sanaya is the best actress out there - her beauty is mesmerizing, her comic timing is impeccable, her serious moments are perfect and her tears always make me tear up. I would wake up in the morning anf watch IPK on my iphone before work lol.

When IPK ended, I felt like life ended and I had nothing to look forward. Then, when CC was announced, I was over the moon!! I was always a silent observer on IF but after CC started, I had to join to participate in the amazing convos and discussions. With FK on board, my patience was always tested and now with Anuj, I'm loving the show and how far it can go. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and talking all things SaNuj and CC.

Excited to read some good OS, watching some
Sweet VMs, and discussing our new obsession CC!! [:D/] Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
Your post is not dumb...it's a nice post.
Well..am Shirley.
Love IPK, Arhi, Sarun alot.
Am here for Sanaya.
I kinda of liked Anuj froms the ADS days itself..but now i think it's more likeπŸ˜†
Anyways..CC is a nice show, i don't watch it regularly, but when i get some time i do watch it.
Edited by shirley_sarun - 10 years ago
Aehmed thumbnail
Hi I m simi n I huge fan of sanaya n ipk and now cc.loving sanuj.
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! coolbakes! U know me ! i know U! BUt the rest of the members here dont so here i go!
Hello all!
i am Malu! :D
I am a
SAJAN fan (samrat&gunjan)
MONAYA fan (Mohit&Sanaya)
SAVAAN fan (Saanchi&Shravaan)
ARSHI fan (arnav&khushi)
SARUN! fan (SANAYA&BARUN)
and now a
Chanman fan as well! :D
I love Anju! :D hes a good actor! I love CC after his entry before i used to watch it and be like its kinda bland and now i am liking it! : D
Nice to meet U al! :D

naroto thumbnail
Hi i was and i am a silent reader..but nice post.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

arshi-shree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dr.i'm arshi-shree.I'm a huge fan of sarun.i started watching chhanchhan from 1st episode only for our doll sanaya.bcoz of her,i tolerated that fk.after replacement of ML,Started watching chhanchhan with full excitement.loving anuj-sanaya pair. πŸ˜‰Edited by arshi-shree - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks  for  the  wonderful  post.. hi   everyone  my  names  zeena😊