Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ok no prob... I hope that he has some doubts, maybe they can show that he overheard zoya and tanveer confrontation after when zoya told him that tanu is that stone eye person. If he plays tanveer and traps her in her own plan, That will be an hell of a twist as no one would have expected...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely second ur opinion and predictions..
Except for the fact that Asad and tanveer will be found on bed...I dont think it m8 happen
coz this looks quite unbelivable that too in a factory ðŸ˜² a sensible logic to this doesnt come to my mind

Ajmer is on its way for sure i.e mangalpur part 2...this will be the high point of Tanveers revealation
and i guess zoya will run away jst to reveal Tanu truth as a part of her plan she will never doubt asad

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i still don't think this article is true, the reason for this is it does not make sense, first it said that Asad will be stuck in traffic while the wedding rituals are taking place,then it said asad will find out tanu motive and try to run away from her and she will inject him with sleeping drug and consumated their relationship, Zoya will get worry and come looking for him and c the two together and rum away to ajmer, tanu will follow her and the confrontation will happen, tanu will get angry and push zoya.

This article says nothing about if they will be married or anything, it is almost like someone take all the spoiler put them together and call this piece of crap an article. Now we are hearing that the cast and crew have not even left for ajmer, they have not even started shooting for this track.
All of a sudden gul just gave away her entire upcoming plot, i don;t think so.As for past IF article they have not come true Asad still has not told Zoya that he loves her and according to them it was suppose to happen at the sangeet cermony.

I will just ignore this article and watch to c what happen in Qubool hai, all these spoiler and article are just pissing me off, because most of them are lies.