Balika Vadhu

Jun 15 WU - Gaonwali, Seherwali and Ex-Wali (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
sanchi is playing kattam katta with jagya .is this age of sanchi to play kattam katta ??get ur name cut in college of mba and register ur name in lkg this will be better place for u

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9sbadamAnjanaYYZHina-monamie111aparnaumatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jun 15 WU - Gaonwali, Seherwali and Ex-Wali (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chahanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Chahanya

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surabhi01

sanchi is playing kattam katta with jagya .is this age of sanchi to play kattam katta ??get ur name cut in college of mba and register ur name in lkg this will be better place for u

Saachi bacchhi haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9AnjanaYYZmonamie111

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
kya bacchi hai akele jagya ko car mein udaypur ghuma sakti hai .bacchi ko car ka licence kaise mil gaya .bacchi  decide kur sakti ki uske bhabhi kaun hogi ??abhi to bacchi hai to aise soch jub bhudhi hogi tub kya karegi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9AnjanaYYZHina-monamie111tiny15

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjana for the hilarious update. If shekhars pursue the rape case against Saanchi,
They may be shooting at their own feet. In rape cases the woman victim even if shevwas totally innocent and well behaved will be dragged into so much indignities by the defence lawyers. 
Now in Saanchi's case the boys know that she was ready to have intimacy with J. They can twist it
To say she encouraged them. The defense lawyers can cross examine Saanchi and tear her pieces.
I would like to see that. I am not supporting the goons but Saanchi deserves these indignities for her
Bad intentions and arrogance in treating kind hearted people 
Ike Anandi and Ganga as trash.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZHina-angelic8219tiny15

Anjali_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjali_

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Done - I wanna quit... IRRITATING EPISODE!

For u r patienceClap

and thank you for saving me from watching the episode-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Finally I got over my irritation

Ira concerns for her daughter seem so superficial.It looks like she only uses her concern for her daughter as an excuse to lash out at everybody around her.

If she had been so concerned about her daughter she would have asked her to come over immediately so that she can see for herself that she is al right or she would have gone to Jaitser herself to find out for herself whether she is al right or not.I wonder why she is not making any efforts to see for herself that Sanchi is al right if she is not convinced that she is al right after talking to Sanchi over the phone 

In stead she just uses that incident to find faults with her son and DIL.How did she expect Anandi to make Sanchi see sense?

May be she also thought like everybody that Anandi is mahaan and superwoman and she will be able to accomplish what they could never accomplish.Angryand  hence found a reason to bash Anandi

Sanchi - and her silliness.Nothing seems to stop her.She crosses boundaries again and again and has to be shown her place again and again.Good at least this time both Anandi and Jagya  both managed to show her place when she made a fuss about J's discharge.

Sumi seemed to be enthralled by Sanchi's antics?What happened to her brains?Or are the CVs are going to put down Sumi's behaviour as some thing that is a result of certain chemicals playing with mind and body?Dead

I wonder how long it will be before the Singh Parivar stops finding Sanchi's antics as entertainingConfused

What's wrong with Jagya?Is he the same man who brushed away his legitimate wife's attentions and affection so rudely because they were unwanted at that time?Why is he not doing the same with this shallow superficial attentions showered upon him by a silly woman?Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9sbadamangelic8219monamie111zephyr29anu rulztiny15

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i wonder is sum1 paying the wirters to put in entire episode banks full of sachi and nothn but sachi???
come on, can we have less of her already???

monamie111zephyr29tiny15

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
thnx for WU...

dunno where BV is heading to... no comment

Libra123charuluv_SVtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top