Balika Vadhu

Jun 15 WU - Gaonwali, Seherwali and Ex-Wali (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Suchi - Anandi and AnSh will definitely object to this rishta... and then all hell will break looseEvil SmileROFLROFL  But, AnSh created the problem partly, so I don't pitty them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Missesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jun 15 WU - Gaonwali, Seherwali and Ex-Wali (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SPuja

IF-Dazzler

SPuja

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for update

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I am losing my patience with  saachi  and ganga. I hate to watch them hover like flies on jaggu bhai.
Both of them are OTT. I liked ganga's character but today i didn't like the way they showed her in precap. She seems to forget who she is and the ganga earlier showed was not this ganga.

Please stop competing with gavwali sherwali. How many times will they show that silly gav and sher and ek bhola bhala jagat ke love traingle!
All this is happening and bholaji has no clue yet. Anandi is not even in half scenes and she got that 2 are in loveAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics

lishu_

lishu_

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Haww..I don't even bother to read written updates of the show now...
But the title interested me :-P
Though i'm Rofling over the title..but i'm highly disapptd!!
So what a Crap this show has become...
Is this the same BV for which i invested my time and emotions for 4 years ...watching it during even my boards?!
first time ever for a daily soap!
The show which made me to ponder over Various Human emotions!
The show which moved me to tears everytime i watched The female protagonist bearin a soulcrushing heartbreak..yet putting a brave face for 'her' family... Educating herself and changing the mindset of ppl in such a convincing way!
The show which restored faith in my heart when Anandi met her Soulmate Shivraj..
Faith that relationships like 'AnSh' do exist in this world!
I feel Sorry..!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9RvicsAnjanaYYZMisseshaChytralibsrocksRusshme22monamie111

angelic8219

Goldie

angelic8219

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzzane22

Sanchi giving orders to all the haweli ppl in the cleaning process was the most irritating part of the episode for me !! Come on, you are scolding others about your privacy and you urself are evading others privacy by poking your nose in their matters..
And poor mannu  Unhappy he was so sad she almost snatched him from doctorsa

Jagya has been ill so many times I'm sure the haweli people know how to look after their own. What would sanchi know about cleaning I bet she's never cleaned anything in her life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9RvicsAnjanaYYZsaba113Russhme22tiny15

angelic8219

Goldie

angelic8219

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Singhs would be stupid to accept or propose sanchi rishta as it would effect anandi in laws relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9tiny15

Ivanaa

Ivanaa

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
 today epi was big   Thumbs Down  okey Sanchi is shameless  but the rest of the characters???? how they can act cool! I really love Anandi in this point...  she is the only one who gives that disgusted look that everyone should do, instead of supporting Sanchi's craziness and be wowed with her Shocked  Thumbs Down Im really surprised that she is  flirting in front of whole family Ermm what kind of girl does that, how she at least does not feel shy??? Ermm i was embarrassed watching her Confused
Everyone today failed except Anandi, Ganga and BS, they were only three persons who were not charmed by Sanchi Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9MisseshaJan50monamie111Libra123Russhme22charuluv_SVlibsrockszephyr29sush_tiny15

bhaironnath

bhaironnath

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
At present BV sucks,in all aspects.Saanchi and Anandi staying back to take care of him,Saanchi's OTT behaviour and the Singh's quietly watching it and even smilin approvingly...BV has totally lost it.First time in so many weeks am I giving serial the skip.At first only Saanchi irritated me but now Ira's blaming Anandi was too much!!!I just wish Anandi would open up and tell them to take a great leap and bite the bullet about what a spoilt and nasty brat the girl is.But then she will not be mahaan...so she will just have to cry and say MAA...Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9LauraMAnjanaYYZmonamie111Russhme22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top