Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

I liked today the way Anandi controlled Saachi and stopped from going to Lal Singh (Bechaare ko bhi bacha liya); Ira wants Anandi to take care of Saachi Jab Anandi uski asli mein badi bahbhi bankar take care karegi na tab akkal thekhaane aayegi

Cmon yaar ab Saachi ki itni bhi burai mat karo. Bechari MBA ki student hai Ghar ki saaf safai ki management hi toh kar rahi hai She has to put her degree to this use only after becoming Mrs. Dr. Sweets. 😆

Abhi abhi mere mann mein ek khayal aaya;

Phir se ek Bal Vivah hone ke chances hain? Ab Saachi bacchi hai na toh uska toh vivah toh bal vivah hi hoga; Nah nahi hogi Saachi the bacchi ki shaadi. BV is against Bal Vivah Na? 

Anyone who blames Anandi for rejecting Saachi rishta with Jagya is demented. Chalo if we leave out J being A's ex and Saachi being her SIL. Lets go Bold and Beautiful way aade tede sab rishte chalte hain. Toh bhi kise lagega ki Saachi Jagya, Singhs ke saath Jaitsar mein nibha paayegi?

Pagal panti hai nothing else. 

Wo seher mein ek bete vale ma baap ke sath na nibha paaye wahi bahut hai. Uske liye toh ghar jamai hi aayega warna doosre din use maayke chod jaayega uska pati. 

Jagya is famous for vadakhilafi specially ones made to Anandi. He told Anandi to choose a girl for him. IF she chooses Saachi wo bolega main toh Ganga se pyar karta hoon so I don't want your selection TAB?

Ira is now really being stupid. She will fall flat on her face when her daughter ka real face will be revealed. Anandi and Shiv dono + poore khaandaan se maafi maangi padegi. Har cheez mein Anandi ki galti hai. Daddu ko pata nahi what she came back in Sabko lagta hai ki woh yahi pehen ke gayi thi So Anandi par Ira blame laga rahi hai.

Main toh kehti hoon ki ye natak lamba chalne do. Ira and Saachi ko itni sari galtiyaan karne do ki Anandi ke saamne You know always dono sir jhukakar khadi rahe.

Shiv ka expression was Daddu ne kya kiya? Main Jaitsar mein hi theek tha. OK wife ke sath koi Ahem Ahem nahi tha par I was getting there. Sooner or later mere pair ka nishaan use dikh hi jaata. Jagya ke alawa aur koi tension nahi thi. Sabki aankh ka tara tha Yahan ek taraf ma, ek taraf behen, ek taraf biwi aur main bechara beech mein.

Seriously ye Saachi Jagya ko lekar AnSh ke beech koi MU ya tension hui toh wo current track se bhi ghatiya track hoga CVs should get it from now.

Ek din Mannu ko diaper mat pehenao and use Saachi ki god mein rakho Sari asliyat ek second mein bahar aayegi.

Sumitra is MAD. She will want Saachi for Jagya. I think Saachi and Ira ke kaan bharne ki wajah se she might go to the extent to making Anandi remember the ehsaan the family done on her. She will bring out the point that Dsa chose Shiv, IAS officer, Most eligible bachelor, handsome, rich, great family, Sarva Gunn Sampan hubby for her and Anandi is choosing a divorced single mother for her (Twice divorced) ladesar.

Saachi wearing ghaghra choli? Dsa ne use jo ghaghra choli diye the uske liye kya boli thi give it to the servant Main nahi pehenoongi. You know what many ppl here give eg about Gauri and Saachi. I think it is an insult to Gauri to take her name along with Saachi. She had been given reasons by Jagya to act so par ye Saachi toh gale padu, chipkoo hai. Saachi is the new ambassador for NOT THE CHIPKO MOVEMENT But for THE CHIPKOO MOVEMENT

baki baad mein shayad raat ko kuch aur yaad aaye abhi toh poora SUNDAY AND Monday 8:00 pm tak hai

🥱Bye bye

Edited by chahat11 - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sanchi is playing kattam katta with jagya .is this age of sanchi to play kattam katta ??get ur name cut in college of mba and register ur name in lkg this will be better place for u
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

sanchi is playing kattam katta with jagya .is this age of sanchi to play kattam katta ??get ur name cut in college of mba and register ur name in lkg this will be better place for u

Saachi bacchhi hai😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
kya bacchi hai akele jagya ko car mein udaypur ghuma sakti hai .bacchi ko car ka licence kaise mil gaya .bacchi  decide kur sakti ki uske bhabhi kaun hogi ??abhi to bacchi hai to aise soch jub bhudhi hogi tub kya karegi
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjana for the hilarious update. If shekhars pursue the rape case against Saanchi,
They may be shooting at their own feet. In rape cases the woman victim even if shevwas totally innocent and well behaved will be dragged into so much indignities by the defence lawyers. 
Now in Saanchi's case the boys know that she was ready to have intimacy with J. They can twist it
To say she encouraged them. The defense lawyers can cross examine Saanchi and tear her pieces.
I would like to see that. I am not supporting the goons but Saanchi deserves these indignities for her
Bad intentions and arrogance in treating kind hearted people 
Ike Anandi and Ganga as trash.
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Done - I wanna quit... IRRITATING EPISODE!

For u r patience👏

and thank you for saving me from watching the episode-
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally I got over my irritation

Ira concerns for her daughter seem so superficial.It looks like she only uses her concern for her daughter as an excuse to lash out at everybody around her.

If she had been so concerned about her daughter she would have asked her to come over immediately so that she can see for herself that she is al right or she would have gone to Jaitser herself to find out for herself whether she is al right or not.I wonder why she is not making any efforts to see for herself that Sanchi is al right if she is not convinced that she is al right after talking to Sanchi over the phone 

In stead she just uses that incident to find faults with her son and DIL.How did she expect Anandi to make Sanchi see sense?

May be she also thought like everybody that Anandi is mahaan and superwoman and she will be able to accomplish what they could never accomplish.😡and  hence found a reason to bash Anandi

Sanchi - and her silliness.Nothing seems to stop her.She crosses boundaries again and again and has to be shown her place again and again.Good at least this time both Anandi and Jagya  both managed to show her place when she made a fuss about J's discharge.

Sumi seemed to be enthralled by Sanchi's antics?What happened to her brains?Or are the CVs are going to put down Sumi's behaviour as some thing that is a result of certain chemicals playing with mind and body?🤢

I wonder how long it will be before the Singh Parivar stops finding Sanchi's antics as entertaining😕

What's wrong with Jagya?Is he the same man who brushed away his legitimate wife's attentions and affection so rudely because they were unwanted at that time?Why is he not doing the same with this shallow superficial attentions showered upon him by a silly woman?😡

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder is sum1 paying the wirters to put in entire episode banks full of sachi and nothn but sachi???
come on, can we have less of her already???
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for WU...

dunno where BV is heading to... no comment
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

kya bacchi hai akele jagya ko car mein udaypur ghuma sakti hai .bacchi ko car ka licence kaise mil gaya .bacchi  decide kur sakti ki uske bhabhi kaun hogi ??abhi to bacchi hai to aise soch jub bhudhi hogi tub kya karegi

Hey mujhse gussa mat ho maine toh sarcastically use taunt maara tha

Sab use bacchi bachhi kate rehte hain

Getting on my nerves😡