Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU. Only liked Ganga's smily face in the last scene. Precap was good.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL.. the highlight of today's episode ...
Anji's WU title.

Dil Kush.. and not to mention Ankit sa is back with his dedication towards the screew heads of the show LOL 

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

today's episode was just crap expect for shiv's expression when ira blamed anandi...he was in some kind of thinking mode and somewhere it looked he was not able to disagree with ira...now i am totally scared...if shiv goes against anandi she will be totally alone ðŸ˜­

Libs do not forget that shiv is the male anandi...he always hear the others first and after that opens his opinion...i have not found any expression from sid where we can blame him that he is in doubt with anandi...rather than from sid's expression i got the vibes that he is much more concern about the bigra hua rista in between ira and anandi...so i do not think that he will blame anandi or leave him alone...
Suchi- thumbnail
I am not sure what the Damn hell is wrong with Sumitra. She is getting irritated iwth Ganga for no reason. She will be all for Sanchi Kanchi and might even go against Anandi when she refuses. 

Its going to get ugly..
Anandi and Shiv, Jagya and Ganga will be the only ones who will be happy with the relationship.

DS i think will be ok but might remain silent.. and Bhairav will as always support anandi

BUt rest of the crew will be happy to get Sanchi the virgin(?) as their young bahu for Jagya. 

Suchi- thumbnail
The crap that Ira talked i think might happen when Sanchi wills tart being nice to Annadi after finding out that its Anandi's approval that counts the most in getting a bride for Jagya. 
Then Anandi will say no to sanchi and Ira will be like how she broke the bharosa crap. I think that might happen.

Lets see..
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sanchi giving orders to all the haweli ppl in the cleaning process was the most irritating part of the episode for me !! Come on, you are scolding others about your privacy and you urself are evading others privacy by poking your nose in their matters..
And poor mannu  😔 he was so sad she almost snatched him from doctorsa
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suchi - Anandi and AnSh will definitely object to this rishta... and then all hell will break loose😈🤣🤣  But, AnSh created the problem partly, so I don't pitty them
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I am losing my patience with  saachi  and ganga. I hate to watch them hover like flies on jaggu bhai.
Both of them are OTT. I liked ganga's character but today i didn't like the way they showed her in precap. She seems to forget who she is and the ganga earlier showed was not this ganga.

Please stop competing with gavwali sherwali. How many times will they show that silly gav and sher and ek bhola bhala jagat ke love traingle!
All this is happening and bholaji has no clue yet. Anandi is not even in half scenes and she got that 2 are in love😡
lishu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haww..I don't even bother to read written updates of the show now...
But the title interested me :-P
Though i'm Rofling over the title..but i'm highly disapptd!!
So what a Crap this show has become...
Is this the same BV for which i invested my time and emotions for 4 years ...watching it during even my boards?!
first time ever for a daily soap!
The show which made me to ponder over Various Human emotions!
The show which moved me to tears everytime i watched The female protagonist bearin a soulcrushing heartbreak..yet putting a brave face for 'her' family... Educating herself and changing the mindset of ppl in such a convincing way!
The show which restored faith in my heart when Anandi met her Soulmate Shivraj..
Faith that relationships like 'AnSh' do exist in this world!
I feel Sorry..!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzzane22

Sanchi giving orders to all the haweli ppl in the cleaning process was the most irritating part of the episode for me !! Come on, you are scolding others about your privacy and you urself are evading others privacy by poking your nose in their matters..

And poor mannu  😔 he was so sad she almost snatched him from doctorsa

Jagya has been ill so many times I'm sure the haweli people know how to look after their own. What would sanchi know about cleaning I bet she's never cleaned anything in her life.