Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ankit for your post. It is just hilarious esp the second part about bigadi hui ghodi and ghoda.. LOL

Lekin, ab ghoda is not bhigada hua, Completely sudrofied... Wink Ghoda is going to sudrofy bigdihui ghodi !  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedankit111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masum and Nadan Sanchi (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9ankit111Beautiful-Soultiny15

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ashahai_aamanke

Ankit Hug

Can't tell you how happy i am to see you back. MIssed you so much yaar. The void will be there when you dont post in the forum.  With gawari you are gone and when saachiji  over our heads i kind of hoped you would come. Stopped watching BV after the replacement couldn't win my heart over as Anandi. And forum was no fun these days.

Great that you recognized Jagat pita, he is a very changed man now. And have two cats fighting over for him with his ex watching the gameTongue.  I donno about the show but with your return we will sure have some fun in the forum.

P.S : Please yaar ab tho gayab maathoja.

I know Jagat Pita is changed now. I hd predicted even few years ago tht In future Jagat Pita will be in Gerua vastra with Kamandal  and giving lecture on adulteryLOL ab gerua vastra and kamandal to nahin hua but he already started giving moral lectureLOLLOL the same person who rejected his own village hospital, giving lecture on hospital in rural area ( i didnt watch tht lecture, but assumed from forum talk)LOL, the same person, who hd huge problem with Anandi's traditional dress is now trying to convince people tht Sanchi bhadkau dress hd nothing to do with her chhed chhadLOL

LOL ROFL
Even i can't understand what changed him like that??? I mean its like he is born again.
Shashank did an excellent job and the result the hatred for that character lives on in many...
pura 180 degree change agaye.

Ankit, mera chote demag ko ee baat samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ke ee kise hogaya hai? Gawari mata bhi ethne din chup chap??? dimag ka khorma ban gaya hai soch soch kar. Please throw some light on why the dactraee couple became so chup especially gawari.Wink

Aur ek kawasthan??Wacko
What did deo did jagat saap wear that a gaavwali or ek sherwali apne sare samahj ko bethe hai aur sabh ke upar neche ho raha hai. phir se traingular kone mein pade hai. My husband Aaman is also wondering how that happened Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

nitha

Goldie

nitha

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hey ankit well come back.
Nice post yar as usual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

Ankit Hug

Can't tell you how happy i am to see you back. MIssed you so much yaar. The void will be there when you dont post in the forum.  With gawari you are gone and when saachiji  over our heads i kind of hoped you would come. Stopped watching BV after the replacement couldn't win my heart over as Anandi. And forum was no fun these days.

Great that you recognized Jagat pita, he is a very changed man now. And have two cats fighting over for him with his ex watching the gameTongue.  I donno about the show but with your return we will sure have some fun in the forum.

P.S : Please yaar ab tho gayab maathoja.

I know Jagat Pita is changed now. I hd predicted even few years ago tht In future Jagat Pita will be in Gerua vastra with Kamandal  and giving lecture on adulteryLOL ab gerua vastra and kamandal to nahin hua but he already started giving moral lectureLOLLOL the same person who rejected his own village hospital, giving lecture on hospital in rural area ( i didnt watch tht lecture, but assumed from forum talk)LOL, the same person, who hd huge problem with Anandi's traditional dress is now trying to convince people tht Sanchi bhadkau dress hd nothing to do with her chhed chhadLOL

LOL ROFL
Even i can't understand what changed him like that??? I mean its like he is born again.
Shashank did an excellent job and the result the hatred for that character lives on in many...
pura 180 degree change agaye.

Ankit, mera chote demag ko ee baat samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ke ee kise hogaya hai? Gawari mata bhi ethne din chup chap??? dimag ka khorma ban gaya hai soch soch kar. Please throw some light on why the dactraee couple became so chup especially gawari.Wink

Aur ek kawasthan??Wacko
What did deo did jagat saap wear that a gaavwali or ek sherwali apne sare samahj ko bethe hai aur sabh ke upar neche ho raha hai. phir se traingular kone mein pade hai. My husband Aaman is also wondering how that happened Confused
gawari madam is happy with her Mr. 33Wink 

Picasso9Chytrahookedtiny15

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hilarious post ankit...ROFL ROFL missed all your fun posts...so good to see u back...Big smile

ankit111tiny1555shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
welcome back Ankit

hilariuos post but reality
why jagia gets so much girlsErmmLOL as u said real example of pyaar batne se barta haiROFL
and saanchi and her momPinch 
ghoda and ghodi ki love storyOuch

nya_ansariankit111tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ankit saa welcome back... Good to see your post otherwise forum is nonsense bashing and fight  club LOL

Well Sanchi is a bachi  don't you know everyone from Anandi to Shekhars call her bachiROFLchoti si bachi who don't know right and wrong  She is new balika  of the show and vadhu she is dying to become of Dr Jagdish and wish to  do some adult  sharatein with him and  , see Sanchi is so choti bachi she is jealous of babies too MannuClownPerhaps she wanted to sit in Jagaya 's lap in place of Mannu thats why she was so jealous of MannuDead

Belagam ghoda is good boy now You have to see what a good person he is now and we have full trust in him he is only one who can sudharo belagam baby ghodi SanchiLOL  You haven't watched the episodes you must see how belagaam ghodi gets lagaam in front of him and she accepted he is the only one who can make her shut upLOL

Edited by kikyo - 16 June 2013 at 9:36am

Hina-ankit111Beautiful-Soultiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top