Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashahai_aamanke

Ankit Hug

Can't tell you how happy i am to see you back. MIssed you so much yaar. The void will be there when you dont post in the forum.  With gawari you are gone and when saachiji  over our heads i kind of hoped you would come. Stopped watching BV after the replacement couldn't win my heart over as Anandi. And forum was no fun these days.

Great that you recognized Jagat pita, he is a very changed man now. And have two cats fighting over for him with his ex watching the gameTongue.  I donno about the show but with your return we will sure have some fun in the forum.

P.S : Please yaar ab tho gayab maathoja.

I know Jagat Pita is changed now. I hd predicted even few years ago tht In future Jagat Pita will be in Gerua vastra with Kamandal  and giving lecture on adulteryLOL ab gerua vastra and kamandal to nahin hua but he already started giving moral lectureLOLLOL the same person who rejected his own village hospital, giving lecture on hospital in rural area ( i didnt watch tht lecture, but assumed from forum talk)LOL, the same person, who hd huge problem with Anandi's traditional dress is now trying to convince people tht Sanchi bhadkau dress hd nothing to do with her chhed chhadLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Chytrasamvi.angelic8219SPujaloveanshBlukittenatominis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masum and Nadan Sanchi (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit w'ful & hilarious post!!!!!!Clap i m happy u came back!!!Smile
really sanchi is a "bigadi hui ghodi" & this ghodi can't b handled by anandi or any shekhars. only jagya can handle her as she'd once told him that no1 can shut her up but Jagya did that miracle.LOL
i wish Jagya's miracle bcums permanent wen he says her "sis"!!WinkLOL
oderwise poor A has 2 do ghudsawari of "belagam bigdail ghodi"!!LOL
dolly i cd not ignore ur request, so as soon got time, tried to write something. But as i m not fully aware abt events, so it was little bit difficult to writeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.tiny15

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Ankit... I am so happy to see you back ...
I've stopped watching BV long ago and don't have dare to watch but literally your post is as awesome as always... Keep coming with your fun dose, you are really awesome with your writings... natural flow Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytraloveanshankit111atominisBlukitten

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit w'ful & hilarious post!!!!!!Clap i m happy u came back!!!Smile
really sanchi is a "bigadi hui ghodi" & this ghodi can't b handled by anandi or any shekhars. only jagya can handle her as she'd once told him that no1 can shut her up but Jagya did that miracle.LOL
i wish Jagya's miracle bcums permanent wen he says her "sis"!!WinkLOL
oderwise poor A has 2 do ghudsawari of "belagam bigdail ghodi"!!LOL
dolly i cd not ignore ur request, so as soon got time, tried to write something. But as i m not fully aware abt events, so it was little bit difficult to writeLOL
thanx a lot!!Smilei know its difficult as u'dn't watched all epis of silly sanchi but u've 2 watch it now alongwid sobre ira's irritating change!!
Jagat has bcum jagya but now but after reading 2days WU i think now he has also 2 do more "mehanat" in the miracle!!

kikyoankit111

poorvab

IF-Dazzler

poorvab

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
awesome postt!!! ROFLThumbs Up

Teeya

Goldie

Teeya

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Hi freinds, long time didnt open any topic, becoz i hv stopped watching BV. Today i hd some freetime and for time pass i watched on you tube yesterdays episode. Although I loved the acting of Sonal jha ( once upon a time we both belong to same theatre group), but as character in the show, she proved tht she is the real mother of Masum Nadan sanchiLOLLOL who need care of whole world, but she damn care anyoneLOLLOL 

after wht happened with her, any girl will take good time to come over shock, but this masum nadan seems frustrated only, becoz these goon spoiled her planWinkWink she desperately wanted be in tht situation, but only it sd hv been Jagat pitaWinkWink so she was not worry wht happened with her, but she was disappointed why it was not jagat in place of those goonsLOLLOL kitni masum hai naWinkWink wht a masum attitude of a victim. First time seeing a victim showing attitude like tht. May be she is glad tht this event helped to find her love of life, The Great Jagat Pita, jisme Har ladki ke liye itna pyaar bhara hai ki kabhi khatam hi nahin hotaLOLLOL jo bhi ladki mili, wahin uspe fidaLOLLOL kya naseeb paya hai bande neLOLLOL any boy can feel jealous to himWink DIL DARIA AUR GAL CHUKANDARLOLLOL ( gaal thappad kha kha ke chukandar ki tarah lal ho chuka hai)Wink he is the real example of the saying ki PYAR BATNE SE BADHTA HAILOLLOL

As a real mother of this nadan masum bachchiLOL Ira too behave like masum nadan mummy, who as if dosnt know tht her daughter is belagam ghodiLOL instead of blaming herself for her parvarish, she blame everyone, why they cd not care how she dress etc. wht kamal, she did whn she was there and her ladli was behaving like spoil brat. Why she cd not control her? From whn tht spoilt brat become responsibility of Anandi. Ye to wahin baat hui na ki 22 sal tak ghodi ko belagam chhod diya and now bring Anandi and ask her to control tht bigdi hui ghodiLOL arey anandi ghar ki bahu hai koi ghudsawar nahin , jo bigdi ghodi ko control kareLOL shadi ke pahle bata dena tha na ki part time job ghudsawari ka bhi haiWink waise she was well aware tht Anandi is bad in ghudsawari, if she cd not control Bigda hua ghoda Jogia, thn how cd she control Bigdi hui ghodi SanchiLOL BTW, now both ghoda ghodi r ready to control each otherWinkab dekhna ye hai ki in dono ko lagam kaun lagata haiLOL
LLekin mujhe to yeh samjh nahi aata ki jis insaan ne do do baar shaadi ki ho kya use pyaar ki bhasha samjh mein nahi aati? jagya saanchi ke haavbhaav kyun samjh nahi paaya? ConfusedConfusedaur gharwalo ke samne bhi saanchi ka double roop kyun nahi aata? kya sab ke sab andhe hai? yaa cvs ne unhe andha banaya hai. aur yeh ab Anandi ki stori to rahi hi nahi hai. bas wahi purana saas bahu aur nanad ka jamela chal raha hai. AngryAngry

Edited by Teeya - 16 June 2013 at 5:36pm

hookedankit111

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
OMG! Look who's back?!!! ANKIT sa!!! Ghani khamma Ankit sa!! Clap

You don't know badly I miss your posts in this forum!

The irreverent dissenter is back! Thank God! Otherwise this forum seemed hijacked by "phan" types only! Wink

I so agree with every word you wrote! Be it for Ira, masum Sanchi or that suddenly converted "pyar ka sagar" Jogia!! (I love how you *still* call him JOGIA!!! Hahahaha!) LOL

I watch BV intermittently now. But the way it's on self-immolation mode I feel it's best to quit it entirely. Aur forum ki jitni kam baat karo utna hi acha.

Great to see you back after a long time! Waise I disagree with one thing. Jagya se kaun jealous hoga? Usmein hai kya jo koi jealous ho? Haan maybe you guys can feel jealous how he gets all women rooting for him despite being a kaandon ki oops sorry, I mean "gunon" ki khaan that he is! Wink

Dil khush kar diya yaar aaj post kar ke! Seems like glorious old days again seeing your post!

What a day! What a post! Star

hookedankit111

sanabmw

IF-Dazzler

sanabmw

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
yes i totaly agree with u...

pehle main sochti thi k shiv ki saari family itani acchhi hai ye saanchi kis pe chali gayi,,but ira ko dekh k pata chala LOLLOLLOLwo sach main saanchi ki mom hai...aur sab kahte hai k saanchi main bachpana hai..but mujhe lagta hai k wo bachpana nahin AngryAngryusaki battmizi...dil karta hai k DeadDead

aur to aur ab sumitra bhi pagal hone lagi hai saanchi pe..god ab to aur jayada drama karegi..saanchi ko ek dimaagi DR ki zaraurat hai MBBS ki nahinBig smileBig smile

mujhe lagta hai ab story main ye hoga k sanchi sumitra ko pasand aa jayegi aur jagya aur usaki sagaai ho jayegi but in the end jagya feels he love gangaSmileya phir ganga aur jagya k rishtey ko lekar log bate karege aur jagya sab k saamne uski maang main just like hindi hero,,sindoor bhar dega...aur tab ira aur saanchi aanandi k peeche haatha dho k pad jayege..aur yaha ganga k peeche sumitraCryCryCry

what say  guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top