Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi freinds, long time didnt open any topic, becoz i hv stopped watching BV. Today i hd some freetime and for time pass i watched on you tube yesterdays episode. Although I loved the acting of Sonal jha ( once upon a time we both belong to same theatre group), but as character in the show, she proved tht she is the real mother of Masum Nadan sanchiLOLLOL who need care of whole world, but she damn care anyoneLOLLOL 

after wht happened with her, any girl will take good time to come over shock, but this masum nadan seems frustrated only, becoz these goon spoiled her planWinkWink she desperately wanted be in tht situation, but only it sd hv been Jagat pitaWinkWink so she was not worry wht happened with her, but she was disappointed why it was not jagat in place of those goonsLOLLOL kitni masum hai naWinkWink wht a masum attitude of a victim. First time seeing a victim showing attitude like tht. May be she is glad tht this event helped to find her love of life, The Great Jagat Pita, jisme Har ladki ke liye itna pyaar bhara hai ki kabhi khatam hi nahin hotaLOLLOL jo bhi ladki mili, wahin uspe fidaLOLLOL kya naseeb paya hai bande neLOLLOL any boy can feel jealous to himWink DIL DARIA AUR GAL CHUKANDARLOLLOL ( gaal thappad kha kha ke chukandar ki tarah lal ho chuka hai)Wink he is the real example of the saying ki PYAR BATNE SE BADHTA HAILOLLOL

As a real mother of this nadan masum bachchiLOL Ira too behave like masum nadan mummy, who as if dosnt know tht her daughter is belagam ghodiLOL instead of blaming herself for her parvarish, she blame everyone, why they cd not care how she dress etc. wht kamal, she did whn she was there and her ladli was behaving like spoil brat. Why she cd not control her? From whn tht spoilt brat become responsibility of Anandi. Ye to wahin baat hui na ki 22 sal tak ghodi ko belagam chhod diya and now bring Anandi and ask her to control tht bigdi hui ghodiLOL arey anandi ghar ki bahu hai koi ghudsawar nahin , jo bigdi ghodi ko control kareLOL shadi ke pahle bata dena tha na ki part time job ghudsawari ka bhi haiWink waise she was well aware tht Anandi is bad in ghudsawari, if she cd not control Bigda hua ghoda Jogia, thn how cd she control Bigdi hui ghodi SanchiLOL BTW, now both ghoda ghodi r ready to control each otherWinkab dekhna ye hai ki in dono ko lagam kaun lagata haiLOL

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizasri2012BalikaV9bvfan9corinthiaSuvjdisha123vicaevmmishra1stuti..neelabhaIvanaajagspaddymansimatIthasjaanu_b-Swetha-AnjanaYYZTeeyaPicasso9nithaChytraBeyondTheSkysamvi.saba113tweetie19nya_ansarihookedMisseshardjhamonamie111angelic8219piyualkadsupriyaSPujaumamRusshme22loveanshonlinebuddy75zephyr29anu rulztiny15Suchi-atominisdixie123aparnaumaBlukittensush_SheetsdenChahanyaHiral_Halwabuzzy.reenaholielasinghDon_theEvilAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masum and Nadan Sanchi" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
you are really awesome ROFL and big thanks for coming back Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9ChytraPicasso9hookedankit111Blukittentiny15

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
omg ankit ur back !!!!
Back with a bang to ur bhari bharkam pyaar ;-)
Well Me too hav stopped watching BV long ago...but loved ur post...its actually encouraged me to take a look wat exactly is going on in tht crap show now :-D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizammishra1Chytrahookedankit111loveansh

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
you are just awesome...ROFL
chalo bigra hua ghora ab thora sawar gaya...LOL

ab dekhte hai ke bigdi huyi ghori kab tak sudhre.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Blukitten

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lol ankit sa... you came back before I expected you to be back..

LOL 
I know Sanchi can never fill the void that Gauri left in your heart but chalo Nadaan and Naadan ki amma can compensate until then and you can give us colorful posts like this.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9BasantiisbadamAnjanaYYZPicasso9monamie111libsrockssamvi.SPujaankit111tiny15

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ankit Hug

Can't tell you how happy i am to see you back. MIssed you so much yaar. The void will be there when you dont post in the forum.  With gawari you are gone and when saachiji  over our heads i kind of hoped you would come. Stopped watching BV after the replacement couldn't win my heart over as Anandi. And forum was no fun these days.

Great that you recognized Jagat pita, he is a very changed man now. And have two cats fighting over for him with his ex watching the gameTongue.  I donno about the show but with your return we will sure have some fun in the forum.

P.S : Please yaar ab tho gayab maathoja.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111loveanshBlukitten

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ankit w'ful & hilarious post!!!!!!Clap i m happy u came back!!!Smile
really sanchi is a "bigadi hui ghodi" & this ghodi can't b handled by anandi or any shekhars. only jagya can handle her as she'd once told him that no1 can shut her up but Jagya did that miracle.LOL
i wish Jagya's miracle bcums permanent wen he says her "sis"!!WinkLOL
oderwise poor A has 2 do ghudsawari of "belagam bigdail ghodi"!!LOL

Edited by tiny15 - 15 June 2013 at 11:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizabvfan9saba113kikyoankit111

SPuja

IF-Dazzler

SPuja

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Hi freinds, long time didnt open any topic, becoz i hv stopped watching BV. Today i hd some freetime and for time pass i watched on you tube yesterdays episode. Although I loved the acting of Sonal jha ( once upon a time we both belong to same theatre group), but as character in the show, she proved tht she is the real mother of Masum Nadan sanchiLOLLOL who need care of whole world, but she damn care anyoneLOLLOL 

after wht happened with her, any girl will take good time to come over shock, but this masum nadan seems frustrated only, becoz these goon spoiled her planWinkWink she desperately wanted be in tht situation, but only it sd hv been Jagat pitaWinkWink so she was not worry wht happened with her, but she was disappointed why it was not jagat in place of those goonsLOLLOL kitni masum hai naWinkWink wht a masum attitude of a victim. First time seeing a victim showing attitude like tht. May be she is glad tht this event helped to find her love of life, The Great Jagat Pita, jisme Har ladki ke liye itna pyaar bhara hai ki kabhi khatam hi nahin hotaLOLLOL jo bhi ladki mili, wahin uspe fidaLOLLOL kya naseeb paya hai bande neLOLLOL any boy can feel jealous to himWink DIL DARIA AUR GAL CHUKANDARLOLLOL ( gaal thappad kha kha ke chukandar ki tarah lal ho chuka hai)Wink he is the real example of the saying ki PYAR BATNE SE BADHTA HAILOLLOL

As a real mother of this nadan masum bachchiLOL Ira too behave like masum nadan mummy, who as if dosnt know tht her daughter is belagam ghodiLOL instead of blaming herself for her parvarish, she blame everyone, why they cd not care how she dress etc. wht kamal, she did whn she was there and her ladli was behaving like spoil brat. Why she cd not control her? From whn tht spoilt brat become responsibility of Anandi. Ye to wahin baat hui na ki 22 sal tak ghodi ko belagam chhod diya and now bring Anandi and ask her to control tht bigdi hui ghodiLOL arey anandi ghar ki bahu hai koi ghudsawar nahin , jo bigdi ghodi ko control kareLOL shadi ke pahle bata dena tha na ki part time job ghudsawari ka bhi haiWink waise she was well aware tht Anandi is bad in ghudsawari, if she cd not control Bigda hua ghoda Jogia, thn how cd she control Bigdi hui ghodi SanchiLOL BTW, now both ghoda ghodi r ready to control each otherWinkab dekhna ye hai ki in dono ko lagam kaun lagata haiLOL
Just too good, especially the bold part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedankit111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top