Page 1
Page   of 2

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Christine.Hina

He is fine dear.Even Aishwarya.Smile

i thought,they will chose karan wahi with Rati Pandey..but I love aishwarya much,may b after some days ravi'll ok 4 me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi Dubey (Page 2)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omiraja

omiraja

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ravi is totally annoying & in your face kind of host way over the top. He appears to be to eager to impress he would be grate if he calms down & stops cracking his dead jokes

im disppointed with star for replacing mohit he was far better
plus ravi needs bit of stubble & better clothes he didnt look nice at all yesterday with clean shave

plus hes getting irritating by the day

this show required better hosts even the girl is so annoying
i think gurmeet chaudery & ragni khanna would havn been a fablous choice as hosts

No offence to ravi fans but there is no need for him to shout & jump about all
the time show isnt about him but the dancers needs calming down

Edited by omiraja - 16 June 2013 at 8:58am

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Oh heck no...he is sooo much better then aishwariya. I rather him host solo. He is quite talented. I am happier watching the show Cuz of the fact that Ravi is anchoring

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.