Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AMJflora

Yep!! i finally found the similarities in them 
1)Both of them have a pair of eyes!!! C'mon dummies..how could you miss this similarity? 
2)they do have nostrils...only SUltan's tend to resemble a dragons or a scarecrows
 3)A big fat mouth..but RK's drop pearls of awesomeness while SUltan's drop pearls of boredom
 4)Both of them have limbs!! RK uses it with panache ..but SUltan well he gives a stellar circus Pistoli performance with"em! 
5)Unfortunately both fell for the same girl..One fell for his own wife while the other fell for someone else's wife.
 6)they both seem to have been fathered by the same Tharki..but eugenics worked out only for Rk..the other one was destined to inherit all the wrong things! 
7)oh and well they do have their side kicks...one got an awesome bittu while the other got a Buddu! 
 right now these are the only things that come to my mind ...I am sure many more Similarities are yet to be discovered!

@red 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 couldn't have said it better myself ! it's hilarious how he keeps flaring his nostrils in every scene he does, like some kind of angry bull. & bang on post, these are the only similarities sadakchaap will ever have to our Superstar. 
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neutral_Mona

Wow kya Similarity dhondhi Ana😆

Both have brains but Rk use it and Ullu cant or i doubt hai bhi ya?????????😆

IKE!? they are so damn similar!!😆😆!! But MOna..its not a similarity..Bhai doesn't have a brain😆!!
sanaammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post hai yaar 👏
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

Thanks AMJ for this super post! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Can you do us all a favor? Email it to Colors and ask them to post it instead of that crappy, idiotic article. This will give them more page views than that stupid writeup at their site.

😆😆 thanks Nupur glad you  enjoyed it !!! dont remind of that article..my stomach  will be in knots and my blood will become supernova temp at the mention of it!! what a crap in the name of an article!!🤢
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMFG...Awsome post AMj luv u for making this one!!! 🤣 🤣
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I love ur post:-)
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Awesome post !!! That spoofy colors article needs to be deleted and thrown in the bin.
This one is just fabulous

PS. I just love these monkeys. Sooo cute 😆
-Vinu- thumbnail
Aww Ana.. I missed your monkey posts so much!😳 Wow!! Well said 👍🏼👏specially the 5th one 😉 & the golden hearted bhai eyeing on another man's wife
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both control us
-RK makes us go GA-GA over him
and
-Sultan maked us wanting to break the T.V. screen

Looks(Very Important you know!😆)
-RKs Killer Looks
-Sultan's Bored Looks 

No Offense to any Fan-Groups
Nice Post👏