General Discussions #41 (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 148

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Yes... i have been reading every article related to floods and following all the news related to uttarakhand... Its so sad... on one side... jawans are doing everything possible to save as many people as they can..Clap and on the other side.. the politicians are playing a blame game Angry

There are so many facets to this fury...

I hate these blame games...and in the middle of these some people are looting temples...they don't even care about their lives...Angry

Just think ...even our cid team was shooting their episodes there a few days back...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Discussions #41 (Page 85)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nsapo

IF-Rockerz

nsapo

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Ya that's why there was a fb post by cid department saying that the team returned safely to Mumbai... Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukriya..
But the others are facing the merciless lash out of nature..mm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
We cant salute the army enough !!! The way they are dedicated towards this rescue missions its worth the salute !!

Brother's school has opened .. so time for me to get bored again :( but yeah ive got a wu .. and other stuff .. so cid will keep me busy !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStaranjali_mahajan

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabgadhadadaanjali_mahajannsapomano86visromIF_FRIENDSSoni.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

If only people co-ordinated and selflessly helped each other like the Japanese did after the tsunami. There are many examples in our own country as well. Thank God our team reached home safely before tragedy struck.

Of course, officials still won't think twice before brutally exploiting mother Nature. Wish they would at least consider Michael Crichton's quote -  "Let's be clear. The planet is not in jeopardy. *We* are in jeopardy. We haven't got the power to destroy the planet, or to save it. But we might have the power to save ourselves."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabanjali_mahajannsapoIF_FRIENDSastonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
With alarm ringing after every 1 hour.. for last  two nights..to check my code(which died after every hour due to space issues on server)... i have got a terrible headache today... and yet i am only 75% done with my report Cry I hope i'll be able to complete it by 5 O clock. else ..

anjali_mahajan

IF-Dazzler

anjali_mahajan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by astonish

Yes... i have been reading every article related to floods and following all the news related to uttarakhand... Its so sad... on one side... jawans are doing everything possible to save as many people as they can..Clap and on the other side.. the politicians are playing a blame game Angry

There are so many facets to this fury...

I hate these blame games...and in the middle of these some people are looting temples...they don't even care about their lives...Angry

Just think ...even our cid team was shooting their episodes there a few days back...

flood also comes in Badrinath the place of Lord Shiva
nd some peoples who live here looting many of the people by take money from them just to stand in their houses ...Nt small amount bt they earn 3000 per person

realy i hate that bl**** peoples
they doesnt care about lives bt only want money , money n money

anjali_mahajan

IF-Dazzler

anjali_mahajan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsapo

Ya that's why there was a fb post by cid department saying that the team returned safely to Mumbai... Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukriya..
But the others are facing the merciless lash out of nature..mm

Realy thank to God dt team is safe
bt wt about others Unhappy
oh God plz save others too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top