Health & Fitness

i cant breath frm mouth :( please help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
guys i have a health problem can you help me?as i cant take apointment with docter till monday is weekend na

, last night i was eating sudden i could not sent   what i was eating in my mouth, in my throat
 it was coming back frm throad and i was feeling my throad is not working compltly :( specialy frm infront  i drunk water then i could breath frm throat but after that the throat is not working, i still cant eat anything my throat is not working anymore half

i i am breathing with drinking water every 2 second :(  

please help i m very scaredOuchOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i cant breath frm mouth :( please help" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonia_ji

Sonia_ji

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
what did the doc say

firstaider

firstaider

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Are you feeling suffocated?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top