Mangalyam tantunanena...mama jeevana hetuna

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
He stood hands folded at his chest, eyes moist looking at the mandap and the sej..the night before the wedding. It all looked surreal,  Chavvani would be married tomorrow. Where has the time gone ?

Harsh realization washed over.she has grown up...flashes of the past reeled by ...their meeting at PL the first time...the innumerable meetings at the terrace...and many others...he looked around not getting enough of the arrangements, this has to be the best wedding in Indore after all it was Chavanni's wedding...he stood there alone looking at the stage, the unlit havan, almost seeing her taking the vows, her pheras around the havan...

She was his best friend, an amazing and supportive daughter, who taught him a lot many things despite being years younger.

Fresh tears rolled down his cheeks...Why did it have to be so ? Why could time not stop for a while?...After 12 long years of wait why did it have to be so soon ?

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back...looked away to wipe off the tears before smiling at Megha. One look at her, the tears came back...and he stood unashamed letting go of all unexpressed emotions...head bowed, eyes lowered he let his tears fall...Megha knew not what to do, she wished there was something that she could say or do that would make him feel better...hands tightly gripping his she let the tears wash away the pain ...and finally when he looked up he found a reflection of his pain in her eyes..cheeks stained with tears ...and her kohl all messed up.

'Barah saal kho diye maine Megha'.' He said in a muffled tone'.'barah saal''.

[I lost 12 years of my life] as he draped his hands around her shoulder pulling her close. Neither spoke, they stood in silence braving the storm ..each wondering if they could ever rewind the clock back to those wonderful years. It was time to put the past behind and move on but how long while before the anger and sadness would completely leave them. Both wondered.

Flashes of their wedding ...the 'Mummy weds Spiderman' banner...the sindoor ..the mangalsutra and the pheres...came rushing in'..

He turned and looked at her, eyes full of love and tenderness and promises of things to come... taking her hand in his, led her to the stage, once on stage he gripped her hand firm and started walking round the unlit havan..repeating each and every vow he so well remembered even to this day ..

Mangalyam tantunanena...mama jeevana hetuna'...

kanthe badhnami subhage twam jeeva sarada satam...

A tug from behind and he looked back..Megha smiled, stepped ahead of him and completed the remaining pheras'..

In the still darkness of the night, under shimmering gleam from the streams of bulbs twinkling... admist all the arrangements of Navika's wedding, shehnai and mantras that played for them alone...Mohan and Megha renewed their vows...this time reminding themselves it was only death that would do them apart.

A Happy Weekend everyone...
Edited by Lekz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethnbtian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no wrds πŸ˜Š
dis was awesum
πŸ‘
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome write up!

MM ka remarriage this way is welcome, not kekta maata style. I hope they show something like this in the show as wellπŸ˜ƒ. 
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome lekz...
πŸ€— to U...
I visualized each word of urs...
U should write scripts...seriously...one can feel every word written by U... 

Beautifully written...❀️

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
on navi's marriage yes mohan will cry more then navi meghaπŸ˜†

nice one dear..happy weekend you too.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is breathtakingly surreal and beautiful. I'm speechless!!!
trishalovenbt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful beautiful extraordinary post. πŸ‘πŸΌ .I am shortage of words to describe your beautiful post. It made me all emotional. I was actually visualising whatever you have written πŸ˜› . you are a wonderful writer.
Lata_Pottavarti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! ...what a fantastic postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘... so so Suparb😊😊 ... this post made me emotional gonna cry.😭 πŸ˜­
I have no words😭 ... Minblowing writtenπŸ‘ ... realy I want to say Megha -Mohan is the best part of our life πŸ‘πŸ˜Š... such a fantastic words used hear by u diii πŸ‘... so lovly post 😊... awww😊...awsummm.😊...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ‘ πŸ‘   Lekz  di such a beautiful post πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post, simply superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful... I had tears reading this