Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
first dadaji got him ipad, lucky hugely objected.

Now lucky himself wants to gift him bike but "mother india" is objecting. This is so crazy... No gift is appropriate for rocky? Becharaaa...

On the other hand, pinky got raavi a piano which is 10 times more expensive. If ipad was unnecessary, then how much necessary was that piano for raavi ? So madam will excell in music now ?

This just a thought which was floating in my mind. Why no gift is appropriate for rocky? You shouldn't let down a teenager like this with everything. This is really bad and can have a negative effect on a teenager's mind !

Edited by PritamDas01 - 15 June 2013 at 12:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49lizzie1765Shwets1502Freethinker112

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no gift is appropriate for rocky." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Pritam I would not bring Ipad here as that matter was totally different. 

But bike can be given for Rocky..which he will get eventually. 

And again..please don't compare Rocky and Raavi here...both are different..both families are different, ideals are different. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-DasKraniFreethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Yes, I even agreed with iPad, but this time there is no doubt. The bike was promised, and he has worked hard in studies too and has earned it.

BTW,  it's not fair to compare both situations, so no need to bring Raavi in this. She didn't even ask for it, it was just some old demand that was stuck in Pinky's mind. And Pinky and Sweety are much different in their parenting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-DasShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
The situation now is different. 

Ipad was not given for reasons which was justified.
But now bike has no justification..it is pure Sweety's domination and selfishness

Pritam-DasFreethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@Shwets

Yes, that's why I said that although I agreed at that iPad time, not everyone did. But this time, there are no excuses.

Pritam-DasShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@FT

Definitely no excuses this time. And there is no need to make a fuss also. It was Lucky who promised. He is ready to give. He has booked also. Who is Sweety to come in between now. There is a limit

Pritam-DasFreethinker112

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
its my own thought i have no justification for why have i thought like this.
Both family claim to give so called good parvarish to their kids. So i thought it was comparable for me. Although ahuja family has changed alot after leap.

And one more thing, i absolutely disagree when someone says ipad is not necessary. Cuz its not about necessity. Its about a kid's desire which every parent fulfills. For example, why do we have multimedia phones (smartphones) ? A basic black and white model can also make calls. But our parents have got us a better phone. why? few things come under convenience also. Its not like "why do you need ipad (or, any tablet) ? You have phone to make calls and computer to surf net. Then what the use of ipad ?" ... this so called justification is not always justified. ... Sometimes its about desire also. ... what if in our life, we got only those things which are necessary? Wouldn't life had been boring then? ...so its not always about, ... "you dont need it so dont get it"...

Shwets1502Freethinker112

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
@Pritam

It is always not necessary to fulfill kids wishes immediately. Kids get carried away by that. And for me...Ipads are definitely not necessary for school children so is smartphones. They need to use which is appropriate for their age. I am glad Rocky did not get the Ipad because it would have been a bad lesson. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaPritam-DasKraniFreethinker112

Post Reply New Post

Go to top