Balika Vadhu

Potential ansh tracks (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which ansh related track would you be most excited about?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [50.00%]
9 [20.45%]
4 [9.09%]
3 [6.82%]
5 [11.36%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
- I want A's career track too. She could either go for higher studies or a job. I hate politics but Anandi getting into politics would be great, the government corruption, power playing by other people and how AnSh tackle the situations.. I want to see AnSh striking a balance between their professional and family life.

- I am not so much for the pregnancy track yet. This can wait in my perspective.

- Any day I would love see KKCS back. No doubt track involving  S and Rajeev builders would be great.

- I am not for any bullet to either Anandi or Shiv. I HATE either of them getting hurt. No more pain for either of them.

- I am all for Vikram's track.. LOL I would love to see Sid play a negative role too. I just hope the CVs don't come up with something silly and give us a Satte Pe Satta..

- I don't care about Sanchi anymore. Only Jagya or Gauri can bring her to line it seems.

Regarding AnSh scenes,

- I want to see a rain scene for AnSh post wedding..
- And oh ya like you said Shiv cooking for Anandi, maybe Anandi falls sick for a day or two and he takes care of her Embarrassed
- Anandi is studying/working late night, Shiv cooks and takes care of the house while she is busy (assuming they are living on their own)
- I hope the CVs don't forget Shiv's birthday. They better remember it.

Edited by dixie123 - 15 June 2013 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamHiral_Halwa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Potential ansh tracks (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Nivi di - S taking care of A Day Dreaming ...thats the reason i kinda want ratan plus bullet...coz earlier i was against guns...but the parvah of ansh n the intensity of their relationship can bloom in such a track...but love the idea of A falling sick due yo fever also where S tends to her is by her side the entire time...

N S ki bday na...thats possobly the most awaited event for the month Wink ...but with the tracks right now...it looks a little bleak or marred by some MU between Ansh...i hope not fingers crossed Ouch

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top