Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Potential ansh tracks

Poll Question: Which ansh related track would you be most excited about?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [50.00%]
9 [20.45%]
4 [9.09%]
3 [6.82%]
5 [11.36%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hey all...Like many of us...I am highly disappointed with BV these days...with its storyline n upcoming tracks...they have the best ensemble cast IMO n r wasting it on tried n tested tracks Angry , when BV is capable of so much more...but for some time now, Ansh story has been sidelined and that is the biggest disappointment...once in a blue moon, like the pakoda scene n phone convo day before, v get sweet Ansh scenes...but there has not been any real movement in their story since HM...instead v got highly ridiculous n illogical kidnap track <<only solace was the Ansh reunion scene post kidnap>>, followed by UD Iravati drama <<pretty much detest Ira for what she said to A that day Angry Ouch Dead >> n currently A caught in J Ganga Saanchi cross fire...So thought of getting a general opinion on what is the forum awaiting the most on Ansh...

I like all of the above, bcoz of the following:
1 - A as a politician n face off with Hethu is something all A supporters have wished for m sure...There is so much potential in that...
2 - Ansh progressing to the next level...how perfect would the Baby Ansh be with near to perfect parents Day Dreaming
3 - Builders lobbying n S back in KKCS mode...n I kinda want a formidable enemy for S...it would be a
phatak face off
4 - Ansh are connected n so super bonded in pain...if one of them is hurt, the other will move heaven n earth for the other
5 - Its the most illogical n ridiculous track...but im still kinda excited about it...coz i would love to see Sid in a negative role...though Vikrams look is really horrifying...
6 - I want Saanchi to value A n since A has been harping on how Saanchi is not dil ki buri...I wudnt mind watching Saanchi changed n transformed n someone who is really not dil ki buri
7 - Request you guys to share any other tracks which you would love to watch on Ansh...coz if CVs are reading this, it could be helpful Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

corinthiajaanu_bangel3MisseshaumamhisusmitaAakanksha_7Mithi_vaniMagicalParidixie123--SudhaS--aparnaumakhusi_*Anjali_

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hard to decide
Saanchi is so irritating that her transformation will be good but i wonder i will be able to tolerate one more person getting OTT with Anandi jaap...so i just want everyone to know about Saanchi real face but not Saanchi befriending Anandi and doing her jaap (yes but to some extent)

No pregnancy becoz it's close to impossible for any T.V serial to show it sensibly like a real pregnancy (BIG NO)

Shiv and Rajeev builders track look good and i would love to have my collector Shivraj jiske naam se he nahi balki kaam se bhi darte hai...and if Heth Singh comes back that would be perfect (definitely yes)
Ratan Singh track would be awesome but no too much drama--------would love to have Ratan and Heth Singh get together to torture two ladies they hate the most and then their heroes saving them with their queens in some action

Love to have Vikram but i do not trust CVs to make this track interesting...they will kill both us and that track with some stupid theory unless by the time they regain their brain 

I have one more track-Gauri coming back by first meeting Shiv and Anandi and then Jagya and Ganga...i just want once Shiv to meet Gauri...my dream will come to true but again scared about how they will bring an interesting track becoz that seems quiet impossible for BV seeing the current handling of their tracks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPariHiral_Halwa

kajal...... Groupbie
kajal......
kajal......

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
its better if they send saanchi for higher studies and give some brain to ganga so that instead of loving jagya she look at herself and try to give name to her child alone...

they should be sidelined and ansh career traclk should be started out...
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hiral-This is a really great topic for discussion. 

My vote goes to see A having a career with her husband initiating this move. 

Also for A taking on Heth Singh by entering politics  or through social work. 

And I would definitely love to see Vampy Vicky creating havoc in the lives of AnSh. But he should get a makeover before he enters their life. I 'd rather see Vampy than having to put up with irrational Ira or silly Sanchi any day. 

Beyond that I'd rather see AnSh fight their own battle against Rat pack and JG2 fight their own battle with him. But it would be nice to see JA  bonding which is central to the story through this track.

Agreed since Anandi believes in Sanchi dil ki achchayi she should work on bringing it out in more creative manner rather than through shedding tears.

Like to see collector tackling some urban corruption issues through construction lobby track. 
 Apart from all these some sensible tracks for JaAn interactions and their relationship taking a different shape through these tracks. Since the story is how they remain connected through out their lives.
They can show some tracks where AnSh and J's paths cross in their professional lives.

And above all these I would like to see them enjoying their time spent together them become a source of happiness and joy to each other. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamcharuluv_SVHiral_Halwa

umam IF-Dazzler
umam
umam

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hiral

A much needed and a  welcome post!!! Clap

My first vote goes to Cvs initiating a career track for A with S playing the role of mentor n guide. I do not want A to spend her waking hours in KB making chai and pakodas and serving Shekhars. Angry

S n Rajeev builders track with a suave looking enemy - what more can one ask for?? How about a corrupt collector in Jaitsar,  least bothered about Ansh's dream projects in Jaitsar!!!

Ansh getting Saanchi in line - but not at the cost of A's happiness..and why is that the onus to reform and enlighten Saanchi is on A going by the current track. It is just ridiculous to call a 21 yr doing MBA a bachi Angry

Ansh becoming parents is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... but do not know CVs will handle..

All in all, instead of linear handling of these tracks- CVs could weave all these tracks together to make each and every episode interesting Smile

And - we do need conversations between Ansh on what they want from life, their dreams, future plans...

Edited by umam - 15 June 2013 at 1:21am

bvfan9Hiral_Halwa

SPuja IF-Dazzler
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I want A's career track without S playing mentor/guide. Anandi should herself choose the career and also how and when to start it. No mentor or guide is needed. For once I want to see a strong,sensible career woman. They ruined Gauri, they made Anandi leave her career after marriage, and they made Ganga just a shadow to Jagya (Jagya chose her career, she will always be shown taking instruction from Jagya, she will never be independent). Sanchi should be married off to some foreign country, they have made her such an irritating charecter, even her redemption is difficult.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiral_Halwa

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Hiral-This is a really great topic for discussion.

My vote goes to see A having a career with her husband initiating this move.

Also for A taking on Heth Singh by entering politics or through social work.

And I would definitely love to see Vampy Vicky creating havoc in the lives of AnSh. But he should get a makeover before he enters their life. I 'd rather see Vampy than having to put up with irrational Ira or silly Sanchi any day.

Beyond that I'd rather see AnSh fight their own battle against Rat pack and JG2 fight their own battle with him. But it would be nice to see JA bonding which is central to the story through this track.

Agreed since Anandi believes in Sanchi dil ki achchayi she should work on bringing it out in more creative manner rather than through shedding tears.
Like to see collector tackling some urban corruption issues through construction lobby track.
Apart from all these some sensible tracks for JaAn interactions and their relationship taking a different shape through these tracks. Since the story is how they remain connected through out their lives.
They can show some tracks where AnSh and J's paths cross in their professional lives.

And above all these I would like to see them enjoying their time spent together them become a source of happiness and joy to each other.

Yeah Appy, Jaan interaction is definitely integral to the story, it would set an example of finally achieving a platonic relationship between two people who started their journey of life together n went thru ups n downs to finally share a cordial bond...with memories of pain n betrayal wiped out by their respective partners...

N Ansh sharing sweet moments of joy...is absolutely droolworthy thought... Thumbs Up Heart ...but they seem to b rare...CVs ki meherbaani...i expected so much more after their SR...n i m not talking hot scenes...just discovering something more about each other everday n teasing each other...reminds me of A sleeping soundly even with alarm clocks on LOL ...

I kinda want S to cook something for A one day n ofcoz one rain scene on them...mayb S can also take her out for romantic movie date...n A sings some song in the car n S mesmerised...uff CVs bhi na...so many fantasies...but all to no avail Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9umamaparnauma

Hiral_Halwa IF-Sizzlerz
Hiral_Halwa
Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Hiral

A much needed and a welcome post!!!Clap

My first vote goes to Cvs initiating a career track for A with S playing the role of mentor n guide. I do not want A to spend her waking hours in KB making chai and pakodas and serving Shekhars.Angry

S n Rajeev builders track with a suave looking enemy - what more can one ask for?? How about a corrupt collector in Jaitsar, least bothered about Ansh's dream projects in Jaitsar!!!

Ansh getting Saanchi in line - but not at the cost of A's happiness..and why is that the onus to reform and enlighten Saanchi is on A going by the current track. It is just ridiculous to call a 21 yr doing MBA a bachiAngry

Ansh becoming parents is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... but do not know CVs will handle..

All in all, instead of linear handling of these tracks- CVs could weave all these tracks together to make each and every episode interestingSmile

And - we do need conversations between Ansh on what they want from life, their dreams, future plans...

Yeah oh the baddie collector in jaitsar na...best idea...wer is the new collector of jaitsar???...

Nothing justifies the way Saanchi has been behaving...at 21 people work, study n already start prioritising their long n short term goals...specially the current generation...so basically CVs are just spreading wrong notions abt gen next wen they are much more responsible in real life...Saanchi s behaviour is requisite for a starry eyed n stupid n just facing pimple problems 16 year old...I just want her to be grateful to her bhabhi instead of acting like a chameleon around her...n her crush / infatuation for J is just so sickening...my tum hi ho ruined forever Angry ...

Interweaving of two or more tracks is an awesome idea...it woukd save all of us the yawns

Star Wink

bvfan9aparnauma

Go to top