Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shaki27_hiran

shaki27_hiran

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I have never had any issues with Sanaya Irani: Barun Sobti

By TellychakkarTeam 14 Jun 2013 - 17:48

Barun Sobti

This is epic!!!

Tellychakkar.com brings you some more info on the ongoing buzzing hot Chhanchhan controversy.

Yes, after Farhan Khan aka Manav got replaced in the show, the actor went ahead to accuse costar Sanaya Irani of being responsible for his untimely exit.

In response, Sanaya texted Tellychakkar.com calling Farhan a "liar".

Now, when probed further, we learnt that since Farhan's interview got published on our portal, things have really heated up on the sets of this Sony Entertainment Television show.

Said a source: "Camps have formed since the article got published. Some support Farhan and some Sanaya."

An actor who chose to be anonymous stated that Farhan has done a big mistake by speaking out against Sanaya.

While Charu Asopa, who plays Chhanchhan's friend Simple in the show added, "Sometimes when Sanaya would try to give some constructive suggestions to Farhan to help, he would feel offended. He would wrongly think that she is trying to dominate him."

We have also learnt that the production house (Optimystix) is trying to probe into the matter and find out the truth.

We buzzed producer Vipul D Shah to get a response from him but he remained out of reach.

Then a thought crossed our mind. Why not ask Barun Sobti about Sanaya and her attitude as a co star. After all, they emerged as one of the most romantic and famous on screen jodis on Indian television playing Arnav and Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus).

We rang up and asked Barun: What do you have to tell about Farhan accusing Sanaya of not being a supportive and motivating co actor? Said he: "I don't really know what has really happened. So I would not like to comment."

Fair enough'but as someone who has shared screen space with Sanaya, did you ever feel that she was being rude, arrogant or non supportive? "No, never. I have never had any issues with Sanaya. She was a lovely co star to work with. Beyond this, I don't think I have anything else to say."

Well, this is what Barun had to say about Sanaya's work attitude. Let us know what are your thoughts on the entire development. And yes, keep reading Tellychakkar.com.

link ;http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/i-have-never-had-any-issues-sanaya-irani-barun-sobti

we know abt Sanaya Irani    is a gud actress and person.this is the 1s tym some1 has said somethng bad abut her Angry

bt see guys what a lovely friend and co star is barun . I'm glad barun chose not to comment much, but still defended Sanaya.

After all, who would know better than him Wink?  loved them so much Smile

i think TELLY CHAKKAR making it a big issue now Angry

Edited by shaki27_hiran - 14 June 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157xyzw231Samsun11SwamuAMNPthaaniyarobinhood008ashishjaoregopikaajiBarmeenForeverbhagyathara-Siaa-Barunz4everayshranmanjusha7Enchantng_Beanssweet-fairygunurloveamaypranayluvraj4everIPKKNDfan4eversiamesecatbarsitacute_sarunDazzler.sarunsandhirsakshiarshifan-Medha-sarun21vandana1965Prim_123-MissBoiiVamp-riafnasayli_sarunsarunsashasinghParud_ForeverArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Artical - sarun (Tellychakkar )" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarun21

IF-Dazzler

sarun21

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
    wow so cute...
    sanaya u r the best and barun u rock man...
    we love you both and ur friendship...
    loved the way he defended sanaya and he called her as sanaya so cute...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157shaki27_hiransimran04

SimplySweet_PM

Groupbie

SimplySweet_PM

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
    Tfs. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaki27_hiransayli_sarun

navya13

navya13

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged