Poll

Spoilers point towards Suhaag raat being postponed.. but WHY?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys!!

So going by some reports- Suhaag Raat between Rishu and Madhu will be postponed despite today's hawttt precap.. Definitely kal toh SR nahi hogi.. My heart bleeds with each and every one of you.. 

BUT I also wondered what could be the reason behind no SR.. So PLEASE VOTE - u can vote on multiple choices too!
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god so funny it has to be sultan what else
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cut it Biwi, I don't want you to be Madhu tonight we switched roles remember, you are RK and I'm Madhu I don't want to take control and take your virginity from you, I want to be dominated lets go and do a dance sequence and remember Biwi you are RK and must lead and dominate me, if you want SR to happen my dear tonight you need to lead me into the act...😆😆
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Chikni,since we are going by spoilers,i will predict according to that,Darwaaze pe ghanti baji hain biwi,bada Bhai waiting with Band Baaja Baaraat.
Shodh,krodh,naaki Moh prakat karne ka samay aagaya,Baalti bhar aanson giraane ka samay aagaya,Wish me all the best biwi,aur tum doogi na mere saath,humesha yaad rakhna,Tum sirf meri hoon.😡

And i was really looking for all of the above options chikni,how could u not give that,😉
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

cut it Biwi, I don't want you to be Madhu tonight we switched roles remember, you are RK and I'm Madhu I don't want to take control and take your virginity from you, I want to be dominated lets go and do a dance sequence and remember Biwi you are RK and must lead and dominate me, if you want SR to happen my dear tonight you need to lead me into the act...😆😆

😆😆😆

KhatamKahani thumbnail
This post makes me

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Chikni,since we are going by spoilers,i will predict according to that,Darwaaze pe ghanti baji hain biwi,bada Bhai waiting with Band Baaja Baaraat.

Shodh,krodh,naaki Moh prakat karne ka samay aagaya,Baalti bhar aanson giraane ka samay aagaya,Wish me all the best biwi,aur tum doogi na mere saath,humesha yaad rakhna,Tum sirf meri hoon.😡

And i was really looking for all of the above options chikni,how could u not give that,😉

I think u can vote multiple times on all of them 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

I think u can vote multiple times on all of them 😆

OMG.  You made it a multiple voting poll. ðŸ¤£  I'mma go vote away. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gawd!! I think I have been hit with the "Ghajni" fever.!! 
What am I supposed to do tonite??
Was that the door bell !! 
My my why am I so confused !! 
Have I done anything like this before ?? DARN... That fever !!
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aik point kam hai...Darrwaaje pe ghanti baji..per bade bhaiya nahin rasheed uncle aaye honge  😆