Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

TOI: Dastan to end in WEEKS time-Actors shocked

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Telly show 'Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan', which launched on March 18, will breathe its last on June 21. Reason: Poor performance on the TRP scale, despite a promising cast comprising Kiran Karmarkar, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Additi Gupta.

The show originally launched at 10 pm was later shifted to 11 pm. Says Karmarkar, "We should have been given time to flourish. Both, the channel and the production house felt the plot was fantastic but something was amiss. We saw it coming when they shifted the show's time-slot." Rumour has it that the channel and the production house weren't on the same page and the latter refused to accommodate the changes proposed by the channel.

Karmarkar says, "I wouldn't know that because nothing happened in my presence."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Of course, everyone saw it coming when the timeslot shifted.  
.TaRa. thumbnail
ZEE always annoying channel  😕
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.   only one week (5 episodes) left.   show will end in a rush.   hope there might be a maha episode finale
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I am not fan of this show but it is completely ridiculous that channel decided to close it.  First of all show launched during IPL and channel did not wait for TRP to improve after IPL and shifted the show at late night.

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So we were rite then. thnx to the late slot BRKD has decreased terribly😭 Thnx ZEE for ruining shows instead of trying to bring it up bk
Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs  I wish some other channel would take over the show