Punar Vivah

FF "Meant To Be" thread-2, Chapter -17, pg-124.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 142

Page 1
Page   of 142
Page 2 Page 142

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Thread - 2 of " Meant To Be"
Gurmeet Choudhary & Kratika Sengar in Punar Vivah
                                                           " Meant To Be" - Thread 2

Wow I just can't believe that I had to open Thread - 2 for my FF. Shocked  Dancing
Thanks my dearest friends for reading and loving my Very First AarYa FF "Meant To Be".   Heart
A sincere thanks to all those who are still with me in this journey. Some of you are from the very beginning and others joined somewhere along the way. But are still with me ( and I hope and pray that you'll be there till the very end). Hug
For those who left in between, well a sincere Apology to you all, for I couldn't live up to your expectations Cry. Hope you'll join me in my next venture. Tongue

So those who are still with me, lets continue our journey with " Meant To Be". Tongue

Special note in the following post

And update coming up in the next post. Enjoy. 

Chapter index in the following post.

Edited by lovely_nikki - 26 July 2013 at 10:30am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mishupadma03rac08ponmathiyaguradhika786ifyaaryan123lovegaayapvloverkratzcynthiagemgmhatchergaanabhatmeenadsouzapvanaticsrilanka123neghagurikafanMissUArYabillieberryGkathriaMuladisha_rajdevpadmavartharumanirmalac99ns1970aman93Leevi05nan0102rachna1970luv_lvndrShashi1984pvejanistefanandrejayshu17VashHsb1410PrincessAshViknusratjahan505kratzyfanchitsri65Abie10RA17MelodiousDreamsPriyasianithululujjjjsaf24princess121993sallybabyIsYaRoCHeRBDayGal-11JanKesha_H.villager00shalini28caller123anu93jikky_84maha9roseroseyParo_rudragafulu14Sri_RadhaAngel_LuvSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF "Meant To Be" thread-2, Chapter -17, pg-124." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Special Note regarding the Storyline of "Meant to Be"

1 - In the last update many of you assumed that Palak might be Yash's daughter. Well Palak is Aarti's and Prashant's daughter ( I know even I'm hurt with this). But Yash felt a very special connection with her from the moment he held her in his arms. ( Just like in PV, Yash was not Ansh's biological father, but from the moment they met, they felt this special connection towards each other )

2 - Though there are so many characters in the FF, I'm not focusing on them, cause if I start to write on them also, then my FF won't end for another few months. And I don't want to drag it and bore you all.
So I've decided to skip on them and focus mainly on Yash and Aarti. I'm not writing much on Prashant also, cause we all know what kind of a human being he is ( and in this story he is no different)
 In between I'll try to write on  Gayatri, Manu, Aman and Arpita as they are very important characters. Prateek and Paridhi will get their screen space later on. Right now they're just there for namesake.

3 - Since I don't want to drag this story and don't want to bore you, I'm moving this story forward in several leaps. As it is what'll happen in between these leaps will come in Flash back later on. 
4 - For the next couple of Chapters, the story will become more sad ( you'll know why) but after that you'll see a different side ( an rude, angry side ) of Yash. 

So I hope that you'll bear with me and try to stay with me till the very end.

Once again thanks for being patient and reading this FF. 

LOVE YOU ALL. Heart   Hug  Heart

NIKKI. 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 14 June 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryan123loveishupadmapvloverkratzgaayacynthiagemketki61gmhatchergaanabhatmeenadsouzaabjeyasrilanka123gurikafanMissUArYapvanaticneghaaman93Gkathrians1970tharumanirmalac99disha_rajdevMulapadmavarShashi1984jayshu17AlameluLeevi05nan0102pvejanirachna1970VashHsb1410nusratjahan505kratzyfanchitsri65Abie10princess121993RA17lulujjjjJeanPaulMelodiousDreamsPriyasisaf24villager00caller123jikky_84maha9shalini28anu93IsYaRoCHeRBDayGal-11JanroseroseyParo_rudraAngel_Luvgafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
LOL.. Fuh! I was just about to log off when I saw your thread 2.. Embarrassed Yay.. It's me first actually.. Dancing Wink

Congratulations Nikki sis for the second thread of Meant To Be FF... Hug Heart

You are extremely rocking with your story and I'm eager for the next updates coming up.. Wink

Keep Rocking!! Wink Update soon! Tongue

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 14 June 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjlovely_nikkigafulu14

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

LOL.. Fuh! I was just about to log off when I saw your thread 2.. Embarrassed Yay.. It's me first actually.. Dancing Wink

Congratulations Nikki sis for the second thread of Meant To Be FF... Hug

You are extremely rocking with your story and I'm eager for the next updates coming up.. Wink

Keep Rocking!! Wink Update soon! Tongue
Thanks IsYa for all the help and advice you gave me and for helping with this thread. Hug

And I'll try to update the next chapter by tomorrow ( promise ) Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjIsYaRoCHeRgafulu14

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Congrats my dear for ur  new thread da Hug
and i am so proud to be ur buddy !!!!
I am waiting for ur next update nikki sweety

love you dear Heart all the best for ur successful continuation da

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Thanks IsYa for all the help and advice you gave me and for helping with this thread. Hug

And I'll try to update the next chapter by tomorrow ( promise ) Embarrassed

Stop thanking me! AngryLOL We are sisters and should be helping each other.. Wink  *Sister Hug*Hug...

Haizzz.. me waiting! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neghalulujjjjlovely_nikkimaha9gafulu14

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Congrats my dear for ur  new thread da Hug
and i am so proud to be ur buddy !!!!
I am waiting for ur next update nikki sweety

love you dear Heart all the best for ur successful continuation da