Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AimanS.

AimanS.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey all...I am a newbie and it's my first time making a post..n its about kisha ofcrz...
I love kisha..like they look so cute together but ppl here dun really like the way their story is shaping up..but plz my request is to give them a chance cuz if v dun like it then the CVs might change their track once again, they might show them fighting and hurting each otherConfused Cry ..plz dun hate them..i know their eye locks are a drag but plz I dun want their friendship to convert into hatred again Ouch
and btw i love the new KD, the way he is all lost in kiya lol
he is opening up more..I love kiya KD piddi scenes LOL Big smile

plzz do tell me ur pov..if u all won't, i'll feel stupid :/ 
sorry if I offended someone :)  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RAKA_joshyalbinaAlBz..WitchGrave..Fahadkrazywishrelentless.ARandKJFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PlS GIVE KISHA A CHANCE!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Lol looks like u read my comment of eyelocks
Chuck it
For me u dont need to tell us to give kisha a chance bcoz we r already giving them and the thing is but the thung iss this freindship is baseless as well as eyelocks the love is their but it cant be happening bcoz of that bloody mu and I dont really want that I want story not eyelocks
And this is all my pov other kisha fans I dont know wht they feel !
And woaw looks like u dont like stoneface seriously me liking this kd but pleasssee no compitietion with stoneface
ohhh my weakpoint my stoneface want him back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARandKJFan

aishwarya2905

aishwarya2905

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
U noe, I seriously agree with the fact that Kish require a story Between them big time...
I mean season ! ended on a bitter note that's their split and the they enter the neaxt season with no continuity ...

I mean atleast Ruby needed to be a part of Imperial, so that KD wud have some hopes to prove himself right...

.I mean when is he going to prove that he wasn't behind the MMS leak , on doomsday????OuchOuch

AimanS.

AimanS.

AimanS.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
well thats true..stuff escalated quickly lol, he sooo needs to prove himself right n dat he had nothing to do wid mms shizz that happened..but well the stuff which is going on is kinda cute too..haha stoneface, i love him tooo..i like both sides of KD Thumbs Up 

AimanS.

AimanS.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Lol looks like u read my comment of eyelocks
Chuck it
For me u dont need to tell us to give kisha a chance bcoz we r already giving them and the thing is but the thung iss this freindship is baseless as well as eyelocks the love is their but it cant be happening bcoz of that bloody mu and I dont really want that I want story not eyelocks
And this is all my pov other kisha fans I dont know wht they feel !
And woaw looks like u dont like stoneface seriously me liking this kd but pleasssee no compitietion with stoneface
ohhh my weakpoint my stoneface want him back

Yea I kinda agree there, they need to sort their misunderstanding out..well i guess there will b no lovestory happening anytime soon Ouch

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
All I'm going to say after watching today's episode is don't give kisha scenes just for the heck of giving kisha scenes. If they can't come up with a substantial story to play out for them, then what's the use of all these repetitive, and elongated staring scenes? This is TBP, the platform of originality, so it would be nice if the cvs stay original in terms of kisha, too. One time is okay, maybe even two to three times, but every other episode is just filled with their staring scenes?! Let them talk, or do something. and, it would be even better if they started interacting with other characters, and after that had a one good substantial scene with each other, then the impact would be even bigger. but, by showing them as doing nothing but staring at each other every time, it is turning out to be very disappointing. and, I'm saying this is as a TBP fan. No offence intended. 

Edited by coolpixie - 14 June 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093Tulip.lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All I'm going to say after watching today's episode is don't give kisha scenes just for the heck of giving kisha scenes. If they can't come up with a substantial story to play out for them, then what's the use of all these repetitive, and elongated staring scenes? This is TBP, the platform of originality, so it would nice if the cvs stay original in terms of kisha, too. One time is okay, maybe even two to three times, but every other episode is just filled with their staring scenes?! Let them talk, or do something. and, it would be even better if they started interacting with other characters, and then had a one good substantial scene after that with each other, then the impact would be even bigger. but, by showing them every time doing nothing but staring at each other, it is turning out to be very disappointing. and, I'm saying this is as a TBP fan. No offence intended.</font>

Agree babes
I mean or they should start talking or they should not even give kisha sceme
I mean doesnt even interect with anyone its looking like they r in another showe only
I mean wht buddy thing is going on its looking like kisha r only their to make their lovestory
Seriously kisha needs a story not eyelocks big tym!!!

coolpixie

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All I'm going to say after watching today's episode is don't give kisha scenes just for the heck of giving kisha scenes. If they can't come up with a substantial story to play out for them, then what's the use of all these repetitive, and elongated staring scenes? This is TBP, the platform of originality, so it would nice if the cvs stay original in terms of kisha, too. One time is okay, maybe even two to three times, but every other episode is just filled with their staring scenes?! Let them talk, or do something. and, it would be even better if they started interacting with other characters, and then had a one good substantial scene after that with each other, then the impact would be even bigger. but, by showing them every time doing nothing but staring at each other, it is turning out to be very disappointing. and, I'm saying this is as a TBP fan. No offence intended.</font>

Agree babes
I mean or they should start talking or they should not even give kisha sceme
I mean doesnt even interect with anyone its looking like they r in another showe only
I mean wht buddy thing is going on its looking like kisha r only their to make their lovestory
Seriously kisha needs a story not eyelocks big tym!!!

Thanks for agreeing!
To give cvs the benefit of the doubt, I think they will bounce back! They always do, so maybe they will come up with a good track for kisha very soon! Embarrassed

..WitchGrave..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top