sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

since you all know that i'm new to this forum, i'v taken a couple of days and i'v been going through all the posts. and i came across one where some of you guys were questionin what jassi meant when she said " i already consider you my husband so that why i went with him" this was when armaan accused  jassi of being with cj. and i think i might know what jassi meant....

i think she thought armaan was talking about how dare jassi go and take the help of cj. like why did she go through her journey comming back home with him. thats what jassi meant. cuz jassi didnt know what cj did to her, he gave her sleepiin pills in her coffee. so jassi thought well i already consider you my husband so i thought it was okay to take his help. but armaan didnt know that jassi had NO CLUE whatsoever about what cj did to her. i hope i didnt confuse you 😊  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail

thanks ji!!! 😊 and welcome!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much! This seems to be the most reasonable explanation! Pity you weren't around to explain things last year.....poor Mona would have been spared some of the hate mail! 😭
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blyton

Thank you so much! This seems to be the most reasonable explanation! Pity you weren't around to explain things last year.....poor Mona would have been spared some of the hate mail! 😭

lol 😊 yea i know.