Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs. .now waiting for one Sanuj's sbs/sbb funfilled segment. .Edited by sowji325 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
YEH!! Newsroom rocks!! they always give news with backing, if not they tell it not like that dirt TC!

lol well done...go f***** loser! 

Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

At least the case is closed and with Farhan is become to much for publicity 
He should go in Big Boss

😆
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for sharing Lovely ðŸ˜Š

Just the article I was waiting for...reading articles issued by newsroom you can tell they can be trusted...so very sincere and genuine...and from what I have seen all their articles are well written and are always true

Ewww...I never knew there was this side to this issue?!...the guy actually was eager to romance Sanaya, instead of concentrating on other aspects of acting...now this does make him sound like a creep

Come to think of it, I now feel Sanaya may have ignored him..but only because he tried to woo her and make her feel uncomfortable...its revolting ðŸ˜¡

I'm disgusted...I had no idea this was the situation!!

In the sangeet dance you could see Sanaya was very uncomfortable...and the reason was Farhan's actions towards her, which made Sanaya react this way

Eww...ewww, I no longer want to discuss this anymore as it's making me feel squeamish 

Huddy x

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: huddy

Thank you for sharing Lovely ðŸ˜Š

Just the article I was waiting for...reading articles issued by newsroom you can tell they can be trusted...so very sincere and genuine...and from what I have seen all their articles are well written and are always true

Ewww...I never knew there was this side to this issue?!...the guy actually was eager to romance Sanaya, instead of concentrating on other aspects of acting...now this does make him sound like a creep

Come to think of it, I now feel Sanaya may have ignored him..but only because he tried to woo her and make her feel uncomfortable...its revolting ðŸ˜¡

I'm disgusted...I had no idea this was the situation!!

In the sangeet dance you could see Sanaya was very uncomfortable...and the reason was Farhan's actions towards her, which made Sanaya react this way

Eww...ewww, I no longer want to discuss this anymore as it's making me feel squeamish 

Huddy x

Agree with you and even I feel uncomfortable discussing this but fans should know this truth and I am just feeling upset on how he came in Chhanchhan simply Sanaya supported this loser
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feel so relieved... Lets move on & enjoy CC & new sizzling chemistry in making
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What can we expect from a person who craves for publicity and limelight and doesnt matter whether its positive or negative😡
Dumb ass and delusional b*****d, what kind of statement is that "I wanna romance Sanz"? Is he for real? No person with right frame of mind gives such crap statements😡 especially newbies who strive to make a place in the industry which is ever competitive...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

lol left a lovely comment there. i don't have to worry abt WL there 😈
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

Agree with you and even I feel uncomfortable discussing this but fans should know this truth and I am just feeling upset on how he came in Chhanchhan simply Sanaya supported this loser

Just reading the artilce has made me disgusted and uncomfortable 

If us fans feel like that then my heart goes out to Sanaya, who had to face the freak for two months...what a brave girl Sanaya is...she endured him for the sake of the show and the team

Love the girl more with each passing day

Huddy x
lina545 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He disgusts me...Thanks for sharing