Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Tohru

IF-Rockerz

Tohru

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Aru & Madhav have beautiful conversation about their future while watching a old couple Day DreamingHeart
Madhave confess her love & told Aru after seeing her first time i always wanted to do something to impress you but evertime with draw my self & only dream about youEmbarrassed the convo contineou really lovely Day Dreaming Rohit soumya so naturl & beautiful acting Clap

Aru Madhav holding each other hands like every minute is precious Day Dreaming & Aru pull madhav ear when he said something about death LOL

really love this whole scene & convo Day Dreaming

again one of the beautiful scene of MaYa Day Dreaming good job by Soumya & Rohit Clap

Edited by Tohru - 14 June 2013 at 10:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..sajinifabyrtmsJESNIAjmoyee200anyadiv96momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beautiful moment of todays epi" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yup...i lyked it...well it reminded me of my past related wid somi...so i njoyed it more...i luvd it...i guess this is our 1st fultoo romantic epi...Smile celebrations guys...Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tohru

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyadiv96

yup...i lyked it...well it reminded me of my past related wid somi...so i njoyed it more...i luvd it...i guess this is our 1st fultoo romantic epi...Smile celebrations guys...Party
@ bold-wt celebration?this is the first,hp nt the --------------- Cry

Edited by rtms - 14 June 2013 at 11:05am

anyadiv96

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

hp means?? all d stry apart...bt a show gets trp nly when it has such sweet scenes too...though we want a gud stry...trp demands it...in dat regards we should be feeling happy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsTohru

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rtms

hp means?? all d stry apart...bt a show gets trp nly when it has such sweet scenes too...though we want a gud stry...trp demands it...in dat regards we should be feeling happy...
yet to watch the episode.all my hope is going yaar.am afraid the rumors r true.Dead

Tohruanyadiv96

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Yes the scene was beautiful..but i hope after all this maya b together forever..

rtmsTohru

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
oh man...i could not take my eyes off even for once. the romance was too romantic...loved Rohit so much today

princessglory

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yes Tohru.it was again the best moment of Maya.wow!!! simply beautiful...Heartloved their conversation of living with each other, growing old with each otherDay Dreaming entire convo was so beautiful n romantic.Rohit n Soumya were mindblowing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaTohrupallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top