IF Elections - Miss Temperate

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The temperate person's pleasures are durable because they are regular; and all their life is calm and serene, because it is innocent . . ! !

Hello friends..Hope you all are having bright days.

This is Misha here. I have been on IF from quiet sometime and have made many friends. I have been active in various genres of this forum. My journey started on IF about an year ago as a fan of a youth show but slowly this portal has become like a second home to me. I have came across so much experiences here, as a fan base , as a writer or as a siggie maker but more over than that, this site has a lot of self improvising activities going on and which includes many contests which are organized here.

They provide a new direction with new meanings to higher ones standard in each and every field possible and I have also participated in one of such contests.

Few days back I took part in a contest for IF elections and stood up for category of Miss temperate among-st the whole different designations of Nine heads.

-)) IF Elections: Call for Candidates ((-  

After the results were announced i was fortunate to be crowned with the title of Miss Temperate. While contesting for that title, I have written a speech for a pre-given topic, which was a medium to convey my thoughts about a sensitive human behavioral condition.

Here is my speech as Miss Temperate !

Its been almost an year since i have been here, and it feels like a family to me. Being titled as Ms. Temperate I would like to emit lights on some issues as an aware citizen of nation, no not just nation..but as a responsible human being of this whole world, in my consideration why to bound my boundaries only with the territorial miles of a country I think as a member of IF which gather huge amount of internet crowd across the oceans.

Being temperate indicates having a moderate approaches towards precarious situations of life. In today's constantly competitive scenario of world we face such sensitive possibilities every now and then, but keeping ones own processing calm and composed will help in having better consequences of the implications. This will not benefit on individual level but also at all society levels, For every arduous task which almighty has destined for us, being hyper is not only the solution. Its better to think and re-think about the things on plate from every possible fence and angles, and viola Keys to your solution will find its way like a free river from underneath the complicated folds of problems only.

Thus by building a moderate, dynamic and soft approaches towards the strenuous arguments and concerns of our world we can change the image of agile and brisk conditions prevailing around into a subtle beautiful and harmonize dwelling for every creature of lord, be it nature or human or extended parameters of fauna and flora... 

In setting out the walls of a city of a healthy situation is of the first importance: it should be on the high ground, neither subject to fogs nor rains; its aspects should be neither violently hot nor intensely cold, but temperate in both respects.

At the end of it i would simply request each and every voter of mine, who believe in me and my capabilities to kindly promote me as a strong contender to whomever and wherever they can as each and every vote is precious !

Voting begins on 18th of june and will be continued till the 21st of june !

Thanks for dropping in and taking out your precious moments to glance at my views.

With love

- Misha

This looks so interesting and the song is perfect for this
Don't worry I'll vote for you :)
Your speech is really amazing <3
Originally posted by ktloversera

This looks so interesting and the song is perfect for this
Don't worry I'll vote for you :)
Your speech is really amazing <3
omg !