Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

True Love;(ViNa+RajNa)FF;chapter2 updated

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hi guys ,
m sneha...m a big fan of Rachna .so m planning to write an ff ...but I m confused whether I should make ViNa as couple or RajNa as I like both.
What do you guys think????????

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 15 June 2013 at 5:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhrihangok-RohitMaxwell-

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
                                                       INDEX
                       Introduction=Pg 1
                                             CS =Pg 1
                                  Chapter 1=Pg 1
                                  Chapter 2 =Pg 3

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 15 June 2013 at 5:46am
-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
so m really tensed.and as I m a south indian (kerala) m not good in hind..so m really tensed. plzz bear with me.one more thing I have not decided yet whether I should make ViNa as a couple or RajNa .then also m starting.
plzz tell me whether i should continue or not

...INRODUCTION...

rachna n Chaya were childhood besties.they were neighbours too.Vihaan is chayas twin brother.vihaan n rachna loved each other from the biginning it self.but when rachna was of the age of 13 she moved to Singapore with her parents.initially rachna n chaya were in touch but as years passed they both got busy in their life n lost contact.vihaan was in a state of dippression after rachnas departure.then gradually he came out of that n moved on in his life.now he is in a relationship with Gunjan...Vihaan,Gunjan,Chaya,Rajeev are clgmates.
Now after 6yrs rachna is returning to india n she is continuing her study here.she has one aim in her mind that is to find her childhood bestie and love of her life
What will happen when rachna finds that vihaan has already moved on in his life??
What will be vihaans condition when he comes to know about rachna?????????????
Will they again fall in love or will she fall for someone else???????
Destiny has some other plan?????? LOL

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 14 June 2013 at 6:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haillyiluvrainaartiCute.ruhihangokchacha_chaudhri-RohitMaxwell-

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
For cs scroll down

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 14 June 2013 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-raji

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
                    Character Sketch

Rachna

A very beautiful girl with a golden heart.Beauty with brain.A perfect daughter,a perfect sister and the best friend any one get.a dream girl for boys
Vihaan

From the sweet young boy he has changed into a spoilt brat.Hunk of the clg.girls go gagga over him n he enjoys the attention he get.Like to play pranks on others.Is in a relationship with the diva of the clg,Gunjan (actually he does not feel anything for her).

Rajeev

A sweet down to earth boy.really handsome.topper of the clg.cares for everyone.in short a dream boy for every girl.every girls want to be with him but he doesnt pay attention to any.he n vihaan shares a brotherly bond.
Chaya

A cute bubbly girl.lives life to the fullest.loves her brother a lot.very friendly in nature.waiting for her prince charming.

Gunjan

Diva of the clg.A spoilt brat.for the public she is arrogant girl with lot of attitude,but she is sweet from inside n only her frnds know the sweet girl behind the arrogant diva .can do anything for her close ones

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 14 June 2013 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartihangok-RohitMaxwell-

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1

A BOY IS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY IN HIS ROOM.THE ROOM IS A FULL MESS.THE CLOTHES,SHOES N THINGS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE FLOOR.AND A HEAP OF CLOTH IS OVER THE BED N HE IS SLEEPING ABOVE IT VERY PEACEFULLY.
SUDDENLY HIS SLEEP IS DISTURBED BY A PHONE CALL.HE CLOSED HIS EARS TIGHT USING A PILLOW N TRIED TO SLEEP BUT IN VAIN.THE PHONE IS CONTNSLY RINGING.HE CUT THE CALL N DRIFTED TO SLEEP.BUT AGAIN THE PHONE STARTED RINGING N HE HAS NO OTHER OPTION LEFT BUT TO ATTEND THE CALL.HE TOOK THE PHONE N SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE
BOY : WHAT GUNJANAngry...SUBAH SUBAH KYOM PARESHAN KAR RAHI HO MUJEAngry
GUNJAN : SUBAH!!!!!!!Shocked...ITS ALREADY 10 BABES
BOY : TO KYAAngry
GUNJAN :TO KYA!!!!!!!MATLAB KYA HE TUMARA VIHAAN...MEIN NE TUME KAL BATAYA THA NA KI MY COUSIN     SISSY IS COMING FROM SINGAPORE TODAY(YES THE BOY IS OUR HUNK VIHAAN)
VIHAAN : OH..I FORGOTDead...BUT MUJE NA BAHUT NEEND AA RAHI HE.TUM EK KAM KARO RAJEEV KO SAATH LEKAR JAO.
GUNJAN : WHATShocked...I HAVE A BOYFRND OF MY OWN.THEN Y SHOULD I TAKE HELP FROM ANY OTHER BOY?
VIHAAN : EK KAM KARO...FOR TODAY JUST IMAGINE RAJEEV IS YOUR BOYFRND N USKE SAATH CHALO.TEEK HE.AB ME RAKHTI HU.BAHUT NEEND AA RAHI HE.BYEROFL
GUNJAN : VIHAANAngry...U R JUST IMPOSSIBLE
AND SHE CUT THE CALL

AT THE AIRPORT

A GIRL IS WALKING TO N FRO IMPATIENTLY N A HANDSOME BOY IS TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN.
GIRL : WHERE THE HELL IS SHE? ABI TAK AYA KYOM NAHI ?..AB TO PLANE BI AA GAYA.
BOY:MS.GUNJAN U R ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION FOR THE PAST 1HR.YE SUN SUNKAR M GETTING BORED.N FOR UR INFO THE PLANE HAS JUST LANDED.SHE WILL BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT.NOW FOR GOD SAKE CALM DOWN N SIT HERE PATIENTLY.
GUNJAN:...U R GETTING BORED..SO MR INTELLIGENT IS GETTING BOREDWink
BOY : OR NAHI TO KYA ..US VIHAAN KA BACHA..USE TO MEINAngry...GIRLFRND TO USKA HE LEKIN SARE PARESHANIYAM MERE SAR PARCry...
BY THIS GUNJANSTARTED GIGGLING..BOY SHOT A GLARE AT HERWink
GUNJAN: (CONTROLLING HER LAUGHTER)..DNT WORRY WHEN GUNJAN IS HERE..U R GETTIN BORED,RIGHT? I HAVE AN IDEA...HUM EK GAME KHETE HEIN.Wink..
BOY : WHAT...WE R NOT KIDS TO PLAY GAME...
GUNJAN: I KNOW..I KNOW..BUT LET ME COMPLETE FIRST...ACTUALLY ITS NOT A GAME..ITS A CHALLENGE..I M CHALLENGING U ..OUT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE U HAVE TO IDENTIFY MY SISTER...OKWink
BOY:GUNJAN...ARE U OUT OF UR MIND...HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WHEN I EVEN DNT KNOW HOW SHE LOOK.
GUNJAN: VAHI TO CHALLENGE HE...TUM TO MR.INTELLIGENT HO NA...TODAY U HAVE TO PROVE IT.
BOY : NOWAY.....M NOT READY
GUNJAN: SO TUM DAR GAYA
BOY : WHAT MEIN OR DARBig smile...VIHAAN SINGHANIYA KISI SE BI NAHI DARTI..
(YES.. THE BOY IS NONE OTHE THAN OUR BELOVED PRITHVI)
GUNJAN: THEN PROVE IT
RAJEEV: K..CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
GUNJAN: SO U CAN START UR WORK. ALL THE BEST
PRITHVI : ALL THE BEST.. MY FOOTAngry
\
PRECAP : RajNa 1ST MEET...kuch kuch hota heWink
...finished...
guys hws it??
give ur valuable comments n plzz tell me whether i should continue or not

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 14 June 2013 at 7:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha.liniiluvrainaartiCute.ruhihangokchacha_chaudhri-Eris--RohitMaxwell-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
wow this seem interesting Gunjan and Vihaan are a couple but still he is pushing her towards rajeev.. i love both vina and rajna so go either eay I am fine.. Cute update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neelambari-

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

wow this seem interesting Gunjan and Vihaan are a couple but still he is pushing her towards rajeev.. i love both vina and rajna so go either eay I am fine.. Cute update!!

Thanx a lot yr for the lovely comment...
M so happy that u liked it

Go to top