Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Manish Gupta

Manish Gupta

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nope never ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB Winner Spoiler (Page 5)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Irfan is the most undeserving candidate..why did they do this ?

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
There has to be a reason nah Manish Ji.... for eliminating him and then bringing him back? So upset that they didn't tell you guys anything! Very disorganised Ouch

neela_asma

neela_asma

Posted: 18 August 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
frndz..Irfan ki bare mey kuch mat kahiye.if he yaha vi wild card entry lega to..hamara to ho geya Ouch

pingme

Groupbie

pingme

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Jury made fun of themselves and wasted our time. First they eliminated Irfan then they made him the winner. This shows their incapability and how indecisive they are. If Irfan was out by public voting then I can understand. But I am still not able to digest the fact that same business intelli jury voted him out then brought him back. This is bizarre...

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
The jury looks all shady to me...all eye wash to entertain the viewers but now we know the reality

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 20 August 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I'm sure there is something more to do this, matlab it was fixed or something...... because in that interview session, before Irfan came, look at what he said about all the contestants..!! Not ONE nice word at all.... "woh egoist hai" or "I can't even believe he made it to the top 4".... Is this the kind of person who can't even speak nicely about his fellow people who should be a Business Baazigar?

Ap mujhe batao. Ouch

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
yea itz so unfair... cuz puneet n ali have worked their way 2 da top doing takin part in xtra eventz than irfan Ouch datz not fair @ all... im confused...n MAD Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top