India-Forums

BB Winner Spoiler (Page 4)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hmm naveen U may be right.I think BB didn't do well in India but it is doing well abroad.Zee,like U said,is only interested in promoting its channel and no interest in the constant's ideas whatsoever.
ravisant Newbie
ravisant
ravisant

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged
From what I have read and heard 7 businesses have been funded, including all 3 finalists. I would wait a bit to see what happens to these people before saying that the show is uninterested in contestant's ideas
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ravi there was an article saying that the top 3 were funded. I think Zee was just funding after blindsiding them with irfan.

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
wow good to know that partho/rakhee/manish - all have registarted here at our forum-now we can surely know abt the inner stories of BB from u guys-
How was ur experience in totality of this whole show?
what lessons/guidance u want to give to the people who wants to participate in BB-part2.
Thanks and enjoy ur stay here-
Monika

Edited by monika.goel - 11 August 2006 at 2:34pm
ammmu IF-Veteran Member
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
They are all taking the contestants for a ride... and welcome Rakhee Ji!! Smile

First time I am reading this topic because I didn't want to know the winner... but i found out anyway from the other one. LOL

Irfan...... I have posted my thoughts on the Unfair for Kolkata Team, lekhin yeh kya pagalpan hai?! I mean, I don't understand ki why is he the winner... What a shocker for us all..!!

All the contestants, especially the Kolkata Team, have worked so hard...... this task is the biggest, and how can Irfan win when he has not even had this experience before?

I wish I could go to India right now and give my bit to Subhash ji... hopefully Manish Ji, Ankur Ji, Partho Ji, and Rakhee ji can talk to them as well!
Manish Gupta Newbie
Manish Gupta
Manish Gupta

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Lets wish that those who are negotiating can get something out of them. Naveen I dont have your number. Partho is right Rakhee deserved the price LOL LOL
ammmu IF-Veteran Member
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOL Hahaha so true LOL
ammmu IF-Veteran Member
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I have a question.... did Subhashji talk to any of you and tell you the reason for why they put a wild card entry and Irfan won?

Go to top