Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

rakhee79

rakhee79

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

This ia Rakhee. Ex-BB.

This is the 1st time I have been on this group and read ur discussions on BB (as all of us at the show called it) I must say, ive come across some very interesting views. And much more forthright than those on other portals.

cheers

Rakhee.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB Winner Spoiler (Page 3)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hi rakhee,
Welcome to this forum Clap.We love this show but were totally taken back after Irfan won BB.We have nothing against him but look at what zee does,brings in a ousted contestant into the show.anyways,pls tell us abt yrself.what are you doing these days.I really love your lively spirit.U rocked in all the episodes. Clap

rakhee79

rakhee79

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Chitra,

I see ur one of the most active persons on this blog. Great.

Well, in answer to ur question, i'm in Delhi, I live here with my husband. And life is just fine after BB. Or better.

And yes Irfan's victory was a surprise. But then life is so full of them. The trick is to look at them with a sense of humour. Atleast that way it never fails to amuse you.

Cheers!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
WElcome Rakheee to the forum. Its really great to have more and more of the participants come and give us their views.

How does it feel to be the last female standing. I think you deserve a special prize for that. Clap Maybe funding for your project.

Did not realize you are married. So was your idea for BB inspired from your husband's shopping ideas?

pgccu

pgccu

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
priya

you are right rakhee never looks like what she is actually,married LOL ....
i hv worked with her in couple of tasks and she is better than some of the top contestants including myself Clap .

she deserve a special prize no doubt.

rakhee79

rakhee79

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome. And in reply to Chitra's question- yes, i do work for a living.The organisers of the show for some reason thought they should promote me as a housewife, i dont know why. But i currently work for a TV news agency. And have been working for the last 5 years.

As for awards for the last woman standing.. well, i dont know. Guess my award came in the way of my elimination. i feel lucky Wink

And Partho,

Hi. How you doing? And zada phek mat!

Hi Manish.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged
rakhee,yes U do deserve an award.I liked yr working style.Essel world wala episode mein U worked really hard.When the camera is always with you,don't u guys feel concious? I don't think any of u felt that way but just a thought came,so I asked U. Big smile What were the shooting timings and when do u guys rest? I simply loved that one rupee wala episode,where u get to see the streets of mumbai.

naveen maahy

naveen maahy

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hi ,all

this is naveen maahy
i have gone through all the reply^s and quote.
very surprise to see that all bb who are here in this forum, never chat in their own group at yahoo.
as per my views from the very 1st day of bb, they are making a game show for them only .....---- but all in vain.
zee people were thinking that this will give them life in this dead condition. but-----????/
show is totally a failure. no body watch it except contestant.
they had wasted time of all bb who stayed over their for such a long time.
they were not behind ur idea , they were behind their project idea ---business baazigar
so zee achieved it .       
manish

hi, u have a good idea i know becoz i am supplier of boiler and thermic fluid heater.
i have no. of clients of plywood and laminates factory in northern india (even particle board)
so i know how much ur   project has viability
call me once

Post Reply New Post

Go to top