Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i am confused i thought irfan was out then how he is a winner

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB Winner Spoiler (Page 2)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pgccu

pgccu

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hi all

bottom line is its game show ...any thing can happen.

we both were confused then we understand the reality.

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pgccu

hi all

What's the reality?

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantoos

Originally posted by pgccu

hi all

What's the reality?

i think reality is that the unexpected can happen like a wild card entry you do not know is going to bring about the twist

Manish Gupta

Manish Gupta

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hi all, yes your coments are right to some an extent, Zee doesnt want to spend a dime that is the reality. All of us are taken for a ride.

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish Gupta

hi all, yes your coments are right to some an extent, Zee doesnt want to spend a dime that is the reality. All of us are taken for a ride.

yes manish.we always felt that zee takes everyone for a ride,not sure of the other channels though.They only know to make big promises.

pgccu

pgccu

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hi all

happy raksha bandhan to all of you...

what i have personally learnt from this exercise is game show is made for TV channel not for people. you like some episod...you hate some episod. TV channel is not fasinated with your liking or dislikings..they only want you to watch.

there is not much of difference between those who win & those who loose as both of them has not earned any commercial benefit out of it till date.

BB/Zee has promised to fund projects but there is a small letter line at the bottom..."*condition apply"

people generally do not read that line. rest future will tell us.

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
What an anti-climax!!! It is abviously pre-planned. Irfan's idea's social relevance and popularity the channel would get by investing in this idea surely tilted the decision in his favour. Even before that I was surprised to see Puneet in the last two. I do not remember him leading a team ever (I might be wrong!) or be a strong force to recon with. Probably Partho and Manish did not come up strong in discussion and by default Puneet was selected. He must have surely played it smart. I had thought that Ali and Manish would fight it out. I had no doubt about Ali making it to final two. But, Manish might not have been able to convince the judges ealier.

Coming to Irfan, after getting eliminated he took upon himself with support from people in Delhi to pursue his idea. He surely gained success and popularity. Also, his idea had lot of social relevance. The idea of others benefit them personally or a specific industry and did not have major impact on society. Also, there was a good chance that Irfan would have been more successfully and visible with his idea over a period of time over the eventual winner of BB. This would have been a big loss and embarrassment for the channel. They must have hence decided to invest in an idea which had already demonstrated partial success. Puneet and Ali must have been surely disappointed and felt let down. But, it is there bad luck and probably Irfan was destined get the big bucks. Jaako Raakhe Saiya...!!! I wonder what Manish and Partho have to say about my assessment.

Edited by Fantoos - 09 August 2006 at 4:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top