Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

Siddharth Shukla |Hot &sexy like a Latino guy 13AT (Page 6)

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11088

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Originally posted by PariD

Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

 Most hotter n sexy Performance woofff Sid u made me more crazy 
how can u look sooo hotter man 

my Hottie  

do u watch  his sexy  hotter  performance 



Yes, he is hot

pari  not just hot only he is  extremely   hotter i can not handle Blushing
he is sooo sexy n hotter  pari Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]
Alina pls come back to this world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRainbow

PhoenixRainbow IF-Dazzler
PhoenixRainbow
PhoenixRainbow

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 3727

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Originally posted by PariD

Alina r u there??

pari  i 'm not fine Silly main  gayai kaam sei 
how can he look sooo hotter BlushingBlushing
I will ask Sid this question if he ever meet meSmile

yes u can ask why why u look sooo handsome n hotter Angry he really kill us by his killer charm 

what the man wofff how much he look soo hotter  i 'm dead Dead


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11088

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Originally posted by PariD

Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Originally posted by PariD

Alina r u there??

pari  i 'm not fine Silly main  gayai kaam sei 
how can he look sooo hotter BlushingBlushing
I will ask Sid this question if he ever meet meSmile

yes u can ask why why u look sooo handsome n hotter Angry he really kill us by his killer charm 

what the man wofff how much he look soo hotter  i 'm dead Dead


Control urself dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRainbow

PhoenixRainbow IF-Dazzler
PhoenixRainbow
PhoenixRainbow

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 3727

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

Originally posted by PariD

Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

 Most hotter n sexy Performance woofff Sid u made me more crazy 
how can u look sooo hotter man 

my Hottie  

do u watch  his sexy  hotter  performance 



Yes, he is hot

pari  not just hot only he is  extremely   hotter i can not handle Blushing
he is sooo sexy n hotter  pari Day Dreaming
Alina pls come back to this world.
[/QUOTE]

okay i should back but  pleased tell me the truth do u not think  he is looking  sooo hotter in this video Tongue
PhoenixRainbow IF-Dazzler
PhoenixRainbow
PhoenixRainbow

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 3727

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
pari I really want to control myself but i can't do its bcz its not my hand he is really kill me Silly
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11088

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
He is looking hotter but very tired
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11088

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

pari I really want to control myself but i can't do its bcz its not my hand he is really kill me Silly
But pls try to control dear.
PhoenixRainbow IF-Dazzler
PhoenixRainbow
PhoenixRainbow

Joined: 13 October 2008
Posts: 3727

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

He is looking hotter but very tired

 He look tired bcz he  had been doing   dance practice lots 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Malika   Replies: 85   Views: 8948

Malika 85 8948 10 June 2013 at 5:13am by PhoenixRainbow
Siddharth Shukla prefer to be Romantic Hero on TV

Author: zan101   Replies: 2   Views: 1378

zan101 2 1378 18 March 2013 at 5:14am by -shivrajsid-
Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 7   Views: 1246

dulali 7 1246 16 March 2013 at 1:49pm by Artemisia
Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 8   Views: 1150

dulali 8 1150 13 March 2013 at 12:46pm by Artemisia
to Shiddharth Shukla

Author: dulali   Replies: 2   Views: 718

dulali 2 718 03 March 2013 at 1:23am by Artemisia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index