ArHi FF:|Falling In Love #2|Link To New Thread Pg1

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Credits To Maria [-Mema-] ^

Falling ILove |

Hey Guys, 

Welcome to the second thread of the FF. I can't believe it's the second one already. 😳 Thank you so much for all your support 😃 

It's been so much fun writing for you'll ! 

I have a small speech to make, if you don't mind, *Clears Throat* "Falling In Love" has been one of my favourite FFs and it's great to write for such eager readers. I would really like to convey a heart felt thank you and appreciation for everyone who reads my FFs. It is a pleasure writing for you'll.

I want to thank everyone who helped me spread the word and who actually made an effort to send out PMs like ' Komal, Sugar, Disha' Thank you so much for making an effort. 🤗

Next, I want to thank those who share their POVs with me about the characters, the dialogues and the storyline. I always enjoy talking to them about my FF.  Like 'segad, komal, Angel2001, Nicki_saluja , Barun_Gf , cindistan, Tabz, live_crazily, kondhilli, and many more ! Thank you so much guys ! 🤗

And finally to Maria, [-Mema-] For making that wonderful banner for me 😳 🤗

I would also love to know all of you'll personally, as you all can see I don't know any names except for Tabz and Komal. Whenever you comment add your name in the comment :D I would love to talk to you'll over scrap or PMs or even through comments. I do reply to most of my comments and it would be great if you guys would check out my replies.

Thank you so much! 🤗

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chapter 9: Arnav Singh Raizada

Arnav Singh Raizada. A humble man who has never asked for anything in his life. He accepted whatever life threw his way and moved on. How was he going to tackle this problem? He didn't know. Arnav was back in office and trying to over load himself with work. Did it help? Not at all. He sat in his office piling himself with as much paperwork as he could but even after a few hours there was no work done at all.

His silence gave way and his emotions overwhelmed him. He hid his face in his hands. 'Where did I go wrong? Did I judge her wrong? Did I not take any hints she gave me about loving someone else? All this while I thought she was just uncomfortable and maybe I was the reason why she felt awkward. I thought I was the reason she cried so often. I asked her so many times--so many times--but she never told me a thing. She always shut me out and now out of the blue I come to know that all this while she was crying for some other man who she loves. Why? Didn't I have enough on my plate? Haven't I gone through enough for a lifetime? Don't I deserve one bit of happiness?' Arnav was breaking down and he needed someone. For the first time in his life, he needed someone to hold him, he needed someone he could trust but there was no one'no one at all. He found himself alone once again. No one had been able to affect him the way Khushi had. He never had many friends and the few friends he had had all left. Everyone always left. Finally, he was getting some happiness but that was gone too. Khushi had broken through the shell and started to penetrate his thick heart walls and she had bombed it from inside. Arnav was completely shaken up.

'I was forced,' Khushi had said, 'I just did it for Buaji,' Khushi had never--not even once--tried to tell Arnav any of this. Arnav had even asked her before marrying her if she was sure about the wedding. She hadn't opened her mouth then either. There were so many questions in his mind. He kept wondering what he should do. 'Should I go talk to her?' He thought. 'But why should I? I tried so many times but she never told me the truth. One lie on another and it all piled up. I went home to have lunch with her; I went because I was guilty that I asked her not to meet her friend. Huh, she was meeting that man, the man she loves, the man I wish I was.' He sighed. He shook his head in disbelief, 'Why did you do this to me Khushi? Atleast once you could have tried to tell me! Just once. You could have told me the truth. What have I done to deserve this? My wife loves another man. All my life I waited for love, I wanted someone to truly love me for who I am-- But even my wife doesn't love me. Why did she marry me? Not even once did she think about me? My life, my love? She just thought about Buaji. She ruined all three lives.' Arnav didn't know what to do, where to go, who to go to? Once again he felt lonely and afraid.

Arnav Singh Raizada's fear, the fear of being alone. The fear of having no one to take care of, no one who would take care of him. That was his biggest fear. It was because of that that Arnav came home late everyday from office. He didn't let anyone do his work at office. He stayed away from the empty house for as long as possible. The house kept getting bigger but it was always empty. He was nine when his parents died in a car accident. Arnav had gotten time to know them well, to love them. God had, then, ruthlessly snatched both of them at once, leaving him all alone. He missed his mom's food, her shouting at him. He missed his dad playing football with him, talking about cricket, about Sachin's 100s and Azharuddin should be replaced and someone better should be made the Indian Captain. Arnav had been a naughty child and was full of life until all this happened. It changed his life. He started to keep himself away from everyone. He stopped watching any sport. He stopped doing anything that his mother would object to. Only Mamiji had partially penetrated through him when Khushi came into his life. He let her in with open arms. This was his second chance. His only chance at finding love, at finding someone he could trust and love, who wouldn't leave him. All of that had just changed.

Arnav needed time. He needed time to digest the fact that his wife was literally betraying him. He needed time to put himself together before he could go back to that house and face her, question her. He couldn't break down in front of her, not now, not when he didn't know her anymore, not when he didn't trust her anymore. Arnav had loved her whole-heartedly and she had just shut him out. He would have understood if he had told her this earlier. He didn't know what he would do then but atleast he would know before he let her in, before it affected him so much. Arnav was weak from inside and was vulnerable at the moment.

His office phone rang. He broke out of his trance and set himself straight. "Hello?" he said in a soft voice, it was barely a whisper. "Sir, I have been getting calls from your house, Ma'am is very worried, should I transfer her calls?" she asked. "What did I tell you Claire?" Arnav said bluntly, "No phone calls and no meetings. No one is to enter my cabin, get that?" he said raising his voice a little. He looked at his watch it was 7:30pm already. He had been in his cabin for almost 5 hours! "Yes sir." She replied slowly. "If she asks again, tell her I left office sometime ago!" he said insensitively. 'Now she is worrying? Really? I wish I could just rewind and make these three weeks go away. I wish I never knew her. I wish I could just end the pain, all of it!' Arnav thought. He had had enough. How much could one man take? That too when he was so quiet and so reserved. How much could he take before he would burst?

He knew he had to go home. He knew he had to face Khushi but he couldn't. He knew he would break down and end up hurting her as well. But didn't she deserve it? She gave him pain and suffering, doesn't she deserve a taste of it? That is not even close to what Arnav was thinking, 'I hope Khushi is alright though, she hasn't been keeping well. Whatever the issue maybe between us I have to take care of her, I have to make sure she is okay. I promised her Buaji to take care of her. I am responsible for her. I need to forget about myself and look after her. I made a mistake. I trusted someone too fast. It won't happen again. I can shut myself up. I don't need love. I don't need affection. I am alive and I can live this way for the rest of my life. I will give Khushi her happiness though. If she wants to marry Shyam, she will. I will make sure she does. I will make sure she's happy,' Those were the thoughts in Arnav's mind. What do we do when someone is so good?! Arnav was doing his duties as a husband, as a friend. He didn't care whether she reciprocated but he would just keep doing it. He knew this wouldn't work in the long run but as long as it could Arnav would make it work. He was tired of heartbreaks. He didn't want any more.

He sat back on his chair and started to dive into paperwork again. This was his only escape, his only distraction. He could just lose himself here and work with all his might. It really did help. It helped him heal; it helped him calm down. Arnav, being only human, couldn't control his emotions for too long. He knew he would have to give in sooner or later but just not now. He would push it as long as he could. As a child he did the same with homework, his work, his friends' work. He did everything he could to shut down the pain but it did burst when he finished school. He couldn't keep it in any longer. He let it all out. That is when he decided to study abroad. He studied in the US so he didn't have to see the same faces everyday, which reminded him about his loss. He studied hard; he topped his class and then return to open the best fashion line, "The ASR" It was something he had learnt in business school. Fashion is the only thing that you can change from time to time, anytime. He was always attracted to the industry and so he did it. He took a loan from his Mamaji and built an empire so strong that the whole of India looked up to it. He was just an inch away from being the best. The Unbeatable.

Arnav wondered how he would do it this time. He could bury himself in work but for how long? Khushi was ill and he had to be with her. He had to go home. The next time when he looked at the clock it was 11:45. He hoped Khushi was asleep but he didn't know it and he just couldn't call. He was worried but his own emotions were so overwhelming that it was difficult to put his worry above it all. He tried to call down. He did everything in his power to calm his nerves, he didn't was to be angry. He wanted to know why she did this to him, he wanted to know so badly.

But being Arnav Singh Raizada, he broke the spell and dived into his work again and again. It helped, it really did. 

I hope you liked the update 😳 And this one was for all those who were confused about Arnav's character. This one is just to give you an insight on him! 😃 

Any questions about his character, feel free to ask!

Love,

Manjari. 😳

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please do not make him heartless...
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
arnav love her i hope arnav give her chance to explain
thnx for pm
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved
Edited
Manjari it was damn emotional update
It was for arnav lover i guess😳 
Ahhh u wrote d feelings of arnav so well i was crying wen Arnav said  
'Where did I go wrong? Did I judge her wrong? Did I not take any hints she gave me about loving someone else? All this while I thought she was just uncomfortable and maybe I was the reason why she felt awkward. I thought I was the reason she cried so often. I asked her so many times—so many times—but she never told me a thing. She always shut me out and now out of the blue I come to know that all this while she was crying for some other man who she loves. Why? Didn't I have enough on my plate? Haven't I gone through enough for a lifetime? Don't I deserve one bit of happiness?' Arnav was breaking down and he needed someone. For the first time in his life, he needed someone to hold him, he needed someone he could trust but there was no one—no one at all. He found himself alone once again. No one had been able to affect him the way Khushi had. He never had many friends and the few friends he had had all left. Everyone always left. Finally, he was getting some happiness but that was gone too. Khushi had broken through the shell and started to penetrate his thick heart walls and she had bombed it from inside. Arnav was completely shaken up.
majari for d first i m feeling ki i wish khushi arnav se nai mili hoti toh shayad aaj woh khush hota bcz d truth wich c should tell arnav long bfr c kept it hidden and den ltr wen it cme it destroyed dere lyfs dis 
'I was forced,' Khushi had said, 'I just did it for Buaji,
dis lines broke him to d core 
he is nw making himself indulge in work i m nt lyking it he wil harm himself bt wont say anythng to her 
DAMN YAR Y DOES LOVE KHUSHI SO MUCH KI USKO JARA SA V TAKLEEF NAI DE SAKTA ARNAV 
He didnt eat also mann he was feeling guilty ki woh khushi ko jane se roka isliye ghar aya he didnt knw na ghar par usko itna bada surprise lunch milega😭😭 
he wil make her happy by making her marry wid shyam how could he think this he loves her and he wil let her go lyk dis 😡 
But being Arnav Singh Raizada, he broke the spell and dived into his work again and again. It helped, it really did. 
he neeed to come out frm dis nw 

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Arshidrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...poor arnav , he has to suffer soo much😭
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3