Hard Time For SC..

-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's really a BAD news for all SaMud Fans , SLB Fans and Fans - Followers of SC too..!!

Since a week or so , I'm finding these points having a great effect on SC -

- False news being spread all over the net , ultimately having a Negative effect on SC.
- Slow (DAMN SLOW) Script has made the episodes Boring and not at all worth watching.
- No introduction of the Villian Character , even after completing an ample of episodes (80+ already)
- Too many Sub-Plot's being incorporated , not giving ENOUGH time for SaMud to appear on Screen.
- A daily soap tagged under "DRAMA/ROMANCE" is slowing getting under "FAMILY DRAMA/TRAGEDY".
- SLB's aspiration of having SC hit the 2000 episode mark is eating away a lot of episode's in its initial stages only , then later it's gonna SUCK.
- A lot of changes' incorporation in the Story by SLB apart from the Novel , is also having a Negative effect because those who expect that same novel story aren't getting that.
- "A" - Rated Romance (called it so , because of THAT CONSUMMATION scene) isn't  to be aired at 7:30 , though there might have been many successes for Star-Plus at 7:30 plots for other soaps , but in this case it's different.
- News being spread about Jenny , that she ain't accepting to do any Intimate scenes as she is being told so by KSG. Donno whether its true or not , but it's gonna have a lot of Negative effect on SC.
- Jenny isn't doing 100% justice for 'Kumud'. (Really disappointed with her performance in this week 10th-14th)

P.S. - These have been written according to my opinion ONLY. No Offence to any one. And , thanks for reading.

#Get Well Soon SC , A Hard-Core SaMudian. 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
it will the directer and the new writer came on board so it will improve 
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u TM!

most of the so called articles n rumours going abt, esp on this forum, abt jenniffer n ksg, is purely speculation as of now!

but ur last point abt jenny not going justice to kumud role i do agree with, after that whole flour romance/foreplay (yes that is what its truely called) was shown, iv noticed i dip in jenny's performance!

i dont care abt d PMS scene, but if there can show d flour foreplay then that can be shown on tv too!
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kritikakk

i agree with u TM!

most of the so called articles n rumours going abt, esp on this forum, abt jenniffer n ksg, is purely speculation as of now!

but ur last point abt jenny not going justice to kumud role i do agree with, after that whole flour romance/foreplay (yes that is what its truely called) was shown, iv noticed i dip in jenny's performance!

i dont care abt d PMS scene, but if there can show d flour foreplay then that can be shown on tv too!

FOREPLAY ... Yes , u r right.. 👍🏼

And , Thanks
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i argee with most of the point bhai but not abt jenny doing injustice..She is prefect in her role acc to me..

story is going hayway due to all subplots n guman character is taking more screen space than leads..
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you Pruthvi  👍🏼, SC is going so slow, they need to move little fast, and I am agreeing with Saru as well, Jenny is acting really well. But Ghuman is gettin more screen space, I am fed up seeing her facial expressions in every scene .. 😕
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Agree with you Pruthvi  👍🏼, SC is going so slow, they need to move little fast, and I am agreeing with Saru as well, Jenny is acting really well. But Ghuman is gettin more screen space, I am fed up seeing her facial expressions in every scene .. 😕

Guman is the new lead of sc..😆😆
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saru...

Guman is the new lead of sc..😆😆

Sis , I'm not saying that Jenny isn't perfect for her role.. But im saying that she lost her previous CHARM.. and I only talked abt this week's performance..Where as in previous epi's she was just fabb and after the Gandharv Vivaah scenes she was awesome..! In today's epi (14th) , she did well too..!! 😊 Kudos Jenny.. ! 👏

Well well, let's wait , and I Know I need to be patient in her case..! 😆 Edited by Pruthveshwar - 10 years ago
-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I toatlly agree with you pruthvi !!
Good compilation of the defects !!

But no villain intro?
Guman, her creepy sis, fake dhariyalal baba, her scary kumuari's dad (he scares me everytime 😵) !!
Aren' t they enough for you?? 😲
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi4evr16

I toatlly agree with you pruthvi !!

Good compilation of the defects !!

But no villain intro?
Guman, her creepy sis, fake dhariyalal baba, her scary kumuari's dad (he scares me everytime 😵) !!
Aren' t they enough for you?? 😲

Guman, her creepy sis, fake dhariyalal baba, her scary kumuari's dad 

Ha ha ha.. ya ya. jus frgt dem.. 😆

But i'm talking about "PRAMADHAN" (acc. to the novel) 😲

I 'm loking frward fr such a villian who suits Saras crktly..!! LOl..!