Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Piyush Sahdev Leaving Shapath Discussions

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys please discuss this here only from now on. Any new threads opened on this topic will be closed. The current threads will remain open.
Thanks!
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he will leave. And Life OK won't loose him, because he is a CHANNEL'S STAR. He will be back for sure.
Minionite thumbnail
Life OK isn't loosing him though. He's just moving from one show to another. And the same was said about Hasan Zaidi and Sarwar Ahuja at one point. Today they're both gone as well.

Now only Mayank and Aditya are remaining from the original cast. Soon they will disappear as well. Just wait and watch.
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is not going to leave the show
he is just on  a short leave of may be 2 mnth n he will be back
he him self clarified this and just beacuse he is doing another show he wont leave his show where he is a lead
he is offere RAM role in Mahadev series so he agreed and he is doning it
but he is not leaving shapath for more than 2 mnth n dats confirm

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Once the Ramayan track in DkDM ends, he may well be back.  As a DkDM follower, while I'm happy to see him there, I certainly don't want that track to eat up a show that's about Shiva.  I do hope it happens and gets over fast.

Once that's done, whether he leaves Shapath for good would depend on what other shows he gets.  Unless he stays in DkDM to do Krishna's role as well.

Tomorrow's (Sunday's) episode - are they going to kill him off, or would it end w/ him being injured or transferred?  Since Teje was transferred, the show retains the possibility of getting him back.

Mayank shouldn't leave - didn't they introduce Roshni for him?  Also, if Piyush leaves, I hope that Varun gets promoted to be a cop, and his parents are informed of his reformation - they'd be proud.  Oh, and toss in Meghna as well.

Incidentally, if they changed the ACP 3 times so far, why couldn't 1 of the junior guys - Abhigyan or someone - be promoted, instead of bringing in new guys from outside?
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He isn't going to leave though... tomorrow he gets injured by the mummies...  If he dies then we will lose another from the original cast... 

Speaking of Abhigyan; Aditya is always with him... has he left the show... because we haven't seen him in so long too!

What happened to Roshni... That was a pretty pointless love story... 

so many questions... this show has become pointless to watch but its still so interesting... love the current cast but still miss my originals! :(
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

He isn't going to leave though... tomorrow he gets injured by the mummies...  If he dies then we will lose another from the original cast... 

Speaking of Abhigyan; Aditya is always with him... has he left the show... because we haven't seen him in so long too!

What happened to Roshni... That was a pretty pointless love story... 

so many questions... this show has become pointless to watch but its still so interesting... love the current cast but still miss my originals! :(

Yep another person lost from the original cast.

I haven't seen Aditya in a long time as well.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, so w/ Abhigyan injured and out of action for 3 months, looks like it has happened.  Maybe LifeOK wants to keep open the path of him returning, and so has just injured, instead of killed him.
Minionite thumbnail
At least they've done something like that.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy that they showed Abhigyan will be out for 2-3 months due to Injury means he will be back to the show after the completion of Ramayan Track in Mahadev.  Will look forward to see him in the coming Months, and yess Yesterday they showed Aditya just for some time though,  I really miss the old cast, Gawtam, Shaurya,wish they could come back