Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Guys please discuss this here only from now on. Any new threads opened on this topic will be closed. The current threads will remain open.
Thanks!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 21 July 2013 at 2:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piyush Sahdev Leaving Shapath Discussions" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I don't think he will leave. And Life OK won't loose him, because he is a CHANNEL'S STAR. He will be back for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Life OK isn't loosing him though. He's just moving from one show to another. And the same was said about Hasan Zaidi and Sarwar Ahuja at one point. Today they're both gone as well.

Now only Mayank and Aditya are remaining from the original cast. Soon they will disappear as well. Just wait and watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94-Swetha--PrinKa-

Lazy-Bonz

Lazy-Bonz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
he is not going to leave the show
he is just on  a short leave of may be 2 mnth n he will be back
he him self clarified this and just beacuse he is doing another show he wont leave his show where he is a lead
he is offere RAM role in Mahadev series so he agreed and he is doning it
but he is not leaving shapath for more than 2 mnth n dats confirm

-Swetha-

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Once the Ramayan track in DkDM ends, he may well be back.  As a DkDM follower, while I'm happy to see him there, I certainly don't want that track to eat up a show that's about Shiva.  I do hope it happens and gets over fast.

Once that's done, whether he leaves Shapath for good would depend on what other shows he gets.  Unless he stays in DkDM to do Krishna's role as well.

Tomorrow's (Sunday's) episode - are they going to kill him off, or would it end w/ him being injured or transferred?  Since Teje was transferred, the show retains the possibility of getting him back.

Mayank shouldn't leave - didn't they introduce Roshni for him?  Also, if Piyush leaves, I hope that Varun gets promoted to be a cop, and his parents are informed of his reformation - they'd be proud.  Oh, and toss in Meghna as well.

Incidentally, if they changed the ACP 3 times so far, why couldn't 1 of the junior guys - Abhigyan or someone - be promoted, instead of bringing in new guys from outside?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KhotaSikaShreya--Zariyat--

-PrinKa-

IF-Dazzler

-PrinKa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
He isn't going to leave though... tomorrow he gets injured by the mummies...  If he dies then we will lose another from the original cast... 

Speaking of Abhigyan; Aditya is always with him... has he left the show... because we haven't seen him in so long too!

What happened to Roshni... That was a pretty pointless love story... 

so many questions... this show has become pointless to watch but its still so interesting... love the current cast but still miss my originals! :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94-Swetha-KhotaSikaShreya--Zariyat--.Vrish.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

He isn't going to leave though... tomorrow he gets injured by the mummies...  If he dies then we will lose another from the original cast... 

Speaking of Abhigyan; Aditya is always with him... has he left the show... because we haven't seen him in so long too!

What happened to Roshni... That was a pretty pointless love story... 

so many questions... this show has become pointless to watch but its still so interesting... love the current cast but still miss my originals! :(

Yep another person lost from the original cast.

I haven't seen Aditya in a long time as well.

-Swetha-

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Ok, so w/ Abhigyan injured and out of action for 3 months, looks like it has happened.  Maybe LifeOK wants to keep open the path of him returning, and so has just injured, instead of killed him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-KhotaSikaShreya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top