Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet...(TR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Divya_D3_Taarey

Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

This post is related to Taarey, so I request all people who are against them, as long as you do not bash, you are welcome to comment on my post, otherwise please refrain from doing so...Geek

Hello fellow Taareyians, how are you guys?

Umm... I guess wrong question. After watching today's episode, everyone is frustrated, angry, and some with I-have-given-up-on-them attitude and thoughts.

And many of you must be thinking that OH NO!!! SHE IS BACK WITH HER USELESS POSTS WHICH SAYS HAVE PATIENCE AND OTHER "BLAH BLAH" STUFF!!!

Well guys, I will just say that even I was thoroughly disappointed with today's episode as a whole, except for bits like Rey and Sharon fun clash and also a slightly positive side from Papa Shekhawat.

Well, before I continue, please read the quote given by Robert Louis Stevenson:

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant" - Robert Louis Stevenson

In this quote, for Taarey fans like us, the seeds we have planted is the love and appreciation for this couple who are so good to be true. What has captured our hearts is Rey's total packaging which includes looks, heart and to some extent, brains also, and Taani's cutely weird antics and her bubbly nature. And after their break-up, we also witnessed the strong side of Taani.

It is not anybody's fault particularly, but it is the fault of the script in total. At times, the script is so messed up that the execution of it is affected, leaving a fan unhappy and frustrated. Each episode has its own impact, whether Taarey or Swaron. And when any fans expectations are not met for quite some time, to lose patience is natural.

But I will again repeat that please do not lose patience. I totally understand that it is difficult to be patient, but also remember that to waste the rewards of patience is even worse. 

I just have this gut feeling that maybe after Swaron's confession, when Taani will probe the cause for the elimination of St. Louis, will we get to witness decent screen space for them. I might be wrong regarding the plot though!!!

Also I would just like to add on that as long as we have memories, yesterday remains and as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. So do not lose both patience and hope.

P.S:I am hoping, but not so much. I am disappointed, but still I was, I am, and will continue to be positive. My fellow Taareyians might think that I am way too an optimistic person or I have totally gone bonkers, but the fact is I am gonna support Taarey and D3 no matter what. I might skip some episodes out of fury, but I am not gonna give up on this show, and I think you fellows must do the same...

P.S.S: If you want to bash me, PM me or scrap me, but please do not do so on this post. I really do not want this post to be closed by the MODS...

Hoping for some positive comments. Till then, take care and God Bless you all. 

Bye

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Panininavya14miniDEdiyadawda13Reytanni4everrajkumaripariroxxygprtn-Rambler-nithi_newlifeArchi_Tarreydh19hima_taareynucktsshahz-.QTPie.-ajavedchand91Breezy-Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet...(TR)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
We can only hope for a better taani n taarey track honestly thats all I have to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaniniDivya_D3_Taarey

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
sry m frustrated so pls dun mind ..wat do u mean by b patient? u think trians shud cntinue to watch this crap ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareyiluvrevolutionAyesha05

Divya_D3_Taarey

Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by patie

sry m frustrated so pls dun mind ..wat do u mean by b patient? u think trians shud cntinue to watch this crap ??

Look, the truth is even I am totally frustrated. I know with how eagerly I was watching the whole episode, hoping that at least show something decent, but they ended the episode on a cliffhanger. I really have no hope for tomorrow. For next week, some hope, but at least I am hoping!! At this point your frustration is totally justified. I was just stating my opinion though, the final decision lies with you!!! Smile

Breezy-

IF-Sizzlerz

Breezy-

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Dear please don't mind ha But watching the show more means Insult... The way TR story is been shown is pathethic.. Can't watch this crap show more until i'll get some improvement in TR story!!

Edited by -upama- - 13 June 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareyiluvrevolutionAyesha05

Divya_D3_Taarey

Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -upama-

Dear please don't mind ha But watching the show more means Insult... The way TR story is been shown is pathethic.. Can't watch this crap show more until i'll get some improvement in TR story!!

No dear, I really don't mind. I was so frustrated myself!! But I am still hoping!! Your frustration is totally justified. I was just stating my personal opinion, the ultimate decision lies with you!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breezy-

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
This might be true for tohers bt not TR fans we are second class citisezs and will be treated like that always 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PaniniiluvrevolutionAyesha05patie

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya_D3_Taarey

Originally posted by patie

Look, the truth is even I am totally frustrated. I know with how eagerly I was watching the whole episode, hoping that at least show something decent, but they ended the episode on a cliffhanger. I really have no hope for tomorrow. For next week, some hope, but at least I am hoping!! At this point your frustration is totally justified. I was just stating my opinion though, the final decision lies with you!!! Smile
k i respect ur pov..n honestly i hv no trust on cvs ..we fans hv been craving fr proper tr track since 6 months bt wat cvs r giving is nothing just bullshit..they r insulting tr fans i hv no hopes ..i hv stopped begging fr tr track..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top