_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
JAB MILA TUI
the sun shone brightly all over the sky as the birds sang it own tune , the leaves danced to the tune of the winds and as the fifteen year old manyata sat on her window admiring the nature ,it was the third period and the class was off due to the absent of their subject teacher , while all her friends sat in a group  chatting and mostly gossiping about fashion she choose to admire the nature . Samantha Golden Academy of Devgarh was the best school in the nation with education it was top even in curicular activities and school covered more than hundred achre of land , the structure was beautifully done , everything was taught here and the facility were too many to count on fingure , the students excel in each and everything ,the school was very strict , it was filled with richie rich but no one could dare to argue with a staff or even raise their voice , a school one always dreamt of and manyata was the dream girl of the school everybody drooled over her , her figure could even make actor take notice , her personality had no match she was called B3 blod , beauty and brains she had them all she could never tolerate any injustice and no one dared to challenge her as her elder brother , vijay was the head boy of the school three years senior to her more like a don of school , he did all illegal thing but he did it so neatly no one ever dared to complain , every body feared him , manyata did never get even a clue of it ,magically this princess of hearts gave her heart to none , she was never paired with someone as her heart was already reserved by someone in twelve grade the same section of her brother , his name was uday veer singh , she loved him since five years but never had the courage to own up , as he paid no heeds to her and not only to her he was so isolated he loved staying all alone with his books although he could just manage an average passing marks , the truth was except for manyata no other girl even preffered looking at him , he was more like a geek with white specs and loose pants and with his hair simply back brushed but only manyata could see those dark chocolate eyes behind the spec and the warm heart in him , as because of his quiteness he was the main target of vijay and always got ragged by him , but said nothing , manyata was head over heels in love with him but never let anybody know it as she was sacred of rejection but finally god gave her chance that very day while she was returning from school in her bicycle suddenly near a canal the cycle tripped on a stone and the cycle along with her collapsed on the floor , she was badly hurt her knees were brushed and the broken cycle by her side she noticed some passerby boys giving dirty looks at her and approaching towards her she was far too nervous and far to scared to react and the only way she could think of was she burst into tears  , she started to cry so badly that the boys ran away but she continued to cry , tears rolled down her cheek , she kept sitting there and crying helplessly dusk had crept in and her legs were badly hurt , she could not even stand as her parents called her asking about her where abouts she informed everything and they send vijay to search for her and in mean time manyata sat there her face covered in her palms as she felt a presence near her , she finally thanked god that vijay was here and looked up but  it was uday he looked down at her the sun was on the urge of setting the sky had turned pink and his face looked even cute in the back ground as she saw a smirk appeared in his face and he said
UDAY:i had no idea that school princess manyata arora will look so helpless one day
he said sarcastically and then with a stern voice
UDAY:set your skirt , your legs are too revealing
she set it and as she looked up at him , he was already moving for the first time he spoke to her it build a strange confidence in her as butterfly ran in her stomach and she managed to say
MANYATA:aren't you going to help me
UDAY:i help person who need it
MANYATA:uday please help me i am badly hurt can't even get up
but he was already moving away but she could not let it happen it had really been long since she had controlled her love but today all her feeling were about to outburst she wanted to stop him and confess her feeling so she made an attempt to fall just by lossing her balance she closed her eyes fearing the hard ground but instead a muscular arms took her into it embrace she opened her eyes and it was uday , he smiled at her and said
UDAY:i think you really need help
saying this she carried her in his embrace , she did not question or struggle just peacefully rested her head on his chest and he seated her on the grass in the river bank and then took the water from the river and washed her wounds , his hands did magic to her she could hardly feel the pain and after he was done he sat beside her and asked her
UDAY:did you inform your parents about it
MANYATA:i did vijayda must be coming shortly
UDAY:you must take care the wounds are really deep by the way how did you fall?
MANYATA:my cycle tripped over a stone in the afternoon and i fell
his facial changed anger came into his face as he almost screamed at her
UDAY:are you mad since afternoon you was here only
she quitely nodded her head in a yes as he slammed his forehead with his hands and said
UDAY:you know people are wrong about you because you are just b2 beauty and bold you have no brains at all can you imagine anything could happen to you did 'nt you have a phone could 'nt you ask for help
MANYATA:i had no one to help
UDAY:really what about all those  boys who drool over you
he sounded a bit jealous as manyata passed a sweet smile and said
MANYATA:my legs are badly hurt i cannot even move so i wanted someone who would not take advantage some one who could trust
at this he smirked at pulled himself closer to her face and said
UDAY:how can you be so sure that i will not take advantage of your situation
MANYATA:i trust you
this three words melted the hard icy heart she finally melted his heart with her love the only reason he never fought back vijay was manyata since the very first day of school and but never confessed as he was scared of rejection but now sparks were from both side even he could not longer control his feeling as he pulled her for a hug and said
UDAY:i love you
she was dumbstruck she could not beleive her ears she was rooted to the ground as he broke the hug and looked into her eyes wanting the answer and she finally nodded her head and said
MANYATA:i love you too since five years
UDAY;really i was just pulling your leg i don't love you
the last words pricked her heart as tears swelled in her eyes  and she hit his chest with her soft hands
MANYATA:why are you like this i have always loved you why don't you understand my feeling why?
she was cut short as she suddenly felt a hard manly lips on her it was him she looked at him as he tore apart and said
UDAY:i love you too since the first day i saw you since and each day i fall harder in love with you
he concluded as she smiled and there lips met again , his tongue tasted each corner of her lips and her hands settled on the neck there tongue fought each other he went chewing on her lower lips and finally he had to realise her realizing that she was badly in need of air as they both looked at each other , there face turned betroot they could not face each other and looked away but slowly there hands drew closer as their fingure locked with each other , there was a smile in both face as they watched the sunset and  drown in each other love
the end
thank you
no pms will be send

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome👏...lol loved it a lot..simple yet beautiful😳...
ya Uday is ri8 she is b2 bcoz if she had brains then there would have been attempts from her side to confess her love, to make him hers the very first day...😆
lol but Uday hayyy he is so sweet in this annisha😃...loved it a lot😳😳😳..this care part of Uday is a treat to read☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
huma12. thumbnail
Awsssmmm puff pastryyy
cant cmment longer due to net troubleEdited by huma12. - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

no pm milegaa kyukki oss hai naa
_Annesha_ thumbnail

os kei liyee koi pm nahii
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushruthi

Pm please 😃

os kei liyee koii pm nahii
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS Anni.

Very sweet😳.
Hard to imagine Uday as a quiet ,reserved type of guy ...  but he was CUTE nonetheless😉!

Loved it!!!!!
Very well-written👏.
htgcute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow shona that was an amazing OS...

SO ROMANTIC...

AWW... LOVED IT KEEP WRITING SUCH OSs..

LOVED HOW UDAY TEASED HER...

Love u...
Hugzzz...
Edited by htgcute - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...navina...

Awesome OS Anni.

Very sweet😳.
Hard to imagine Uday as a quiet ,reserved type of guy ...  but he was CUTE nonetheless😉!

Loved it!!!!!
Very well-written👏.

thank you so much
it always manyata in most ss so thought
of turning the table this time
as always
thank you

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: huma12.

Awsssmmm puff pastryyy