Diya Aur Baati Hum

Meri Maa - Meri Bhabho!!!! Pain of surYa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Very nice post Shobhana! I liked the way Sooraj stood by Sandy's side and could tell she was lying! Sooraj is a very good husband towards Sandy and a very good honest person :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53slodkagila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Maa - Meri Bhabho!!!! Pain of surYa (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i didnt watch. to be frank dont feel like watching also. For me 1st matka was ok. But dont know whenever this sacrifice business really turns me off. It is kind of emotional blackmail. So whenever such things are shown I take a break. I simply dont like it. Maybe because it completly contradicts my  nature. Maybe because in the name of this stupid thing called sacrifice woman are hurting themselves.
Maybe because I have enough woman relatives in the family who were forced to live a life which was never their choice, but their upbringing demanded that they were supposed to sacrifice only because they were born woman
Maybe because I was asked to prove everytime of my abilities to get what I want
maybe because when marraige proposals came and I said I dont like a guy I was told that I am not supposed to tell that , elders will decide, but a guy had the right to say whether he liked me or not. When I didnt listen I was branded a rebel.  
maybe because I still hope one day one day woman will come out of this sacrifice business and demand what is rightfully theirs
And if I can make atleast some woman break the gender stereotyping and aim for whatever they want to achieve I feel living this life has been worthwhile.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs_OjhaShailesh_Rathipreeti73deepa911b2011Rajeshree53UMDUslodkagiladivyasn--BimBim--nep3

Mr.-Parfect

IF-Sizzlerz

Mr.-Parfect

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Amezing Post Shobi SurYa Always Rock

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post Shobi.

One thing is now crystal clear...that is...

for Sandy Bhabo's happiness is more important that Suraj's happiness.

Bhabho's diktat is more important than Suraj's

Bhabho's deceive, lies, and betrayal is more important to cover up than opening up to Suraj and be honest with him.

I think Sandy married Suraj...but GALTI SE MISTAKE HO GAYA ROFL...she should have married Bhabho LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeLovePrajaShailesh_Rathib2011Rajeshree53slodkagiladivyasn--BimBim---Amli-

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nice post...
Loved the way sooraj stood by for sandy..
hope the truth is soon out..

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

but GLTI SE MISTAKE HO GAYA ROFL...she should have married BhabhoLOL[/DIV]

Too much age gap TPji ROFL ROFL [=)

Nice analysis shobhana Thumbs Up

Edited by Manjuu - 13 June 2013 at 2:49pm

LovePrajab2011slodkagila

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Wow! Shobi your EATs are getting better n better.Clap.

I found episode bit funny so won't prefer to share my views in your created sensible thread.Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagila

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Very nice EAT. Bhabo is a traditional woman brought up with a set of values. Even most  so called modern MILs do not treat their DILs as daughters. To expect Bhabo to give equal rights and love to a person not related to her by blood is asking for the moon especially when she has been unable to become a true wife to her son.For her a good Beendani is expected to keep her son happy and manage the house efficiently and produce an heir to the RP. Here the happiness which Bhabo defines is her version of happiness. She firmly believes that her son is making a very grave mistake in encouraging his wife's IPS dreams at the cost of his happiness. She resents the fact that Sandhya is unable to give her son physical happiness.That is the crux of Bhabo's extreme resentment, venom, poison, harsh words use any adjective you want towards Sandhya. I have always maintained that SurYa marriage is not normal. Sandhya just sacrificing her dreams will not make Bhabo happy. Her having a normal marriage with Suraj is what Bhabo expects from Sandhya. Sandhya is unable to see the reason for Bhabo's firm opposition to IPS. The lack of physical intimacy, the separation and other problems which will follow are fears which have to be allayed. Sandhya not only should have a heart to heart talk with Suraj but also with Bhabo. Bhabo did warm up to Sandhya after Singapore. When one night she witnessed SurYa cringing at each others touch she went back to an aggressive mode. Her attempts to to get them close by sending them off to Ajmer ended in a disaster.The liquor chocolate fiasco was her desperate attempt to stop Sandhya which she later repented and got her to the exam hall. For Sandhya Bhabo is the new mother she found after losing hers. For her displeasing her husband is ok so long as her newly found mother is kept happy. She is living under the illusion that by making sacrifices for the family, Bhabo will treat her as her own daughter, a scenario which is unlikely to happen. Either she breaks away from the mad house and sets shop else where pursuing her dreams or be with in the system and reform Bhabo.Here it is not right or wrong we are talking about. Here it is what exists at ground level, the way a traditional society operates and how it has to be tackled. Regarding Emily the reaction was expected with snake Mohit intervening.

Edited by UMDU - 13 June 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011Rajeshree53slodkagilashruthiravi--BimBim--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top