Meri Maa - Meri Bhabho!!!! Pain of surYa - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Amezing Post Shobi SurYa Always Rock
Nice post Shobi.

One thing is now crystal clear...that is...

for Sandy Bhabo's happiness is more important that Suraj's happiness.

Bhabho's diktat is more important than Suraj's

Bhabho's deceive, lies, and betrayal is more important to cover up than opening up to Suraj and be honest with him.

I think Sandy married Suraj...but GALTI SE MISTAKE HO GAYA 🤣...she should have married Bhabho 😆

Nice post...
Loved the way sooraj stood by for sandy..
hope the truth is soon out..
Originally posted by timepass

but GLTI SE MISTAKE HO GAYA 🤣...she should have married Bhabho😆[/DIV]

Too much age gap TPji 🤣 🤣 [=)

Nice analysis shobhana 👍🏼 Edited by Manjuu - 10 years ago
Wow! Shobi your EATs are getting better n better.👏.

I found episode bit funny so won't prefer to share my views in your created sensible thread.🤔
Very nice EAT. Bhabo is a traditional woman brought up with a set of values. Even most  so called modern MILs do not treat their DILs as daughters. To expect Bhabo to give equal rights and love to a person not related to her by blood is asking for the moon especially when she has been unable to become a true wife to her son.For her a good Beendani is expected to keep her son happy and manage the house efficiently and produce an heir to the RP. Here the happiness which Bhabo defines is her version of happiness. She firmly believes that her son is making a very grave mistake in encouraging his wife's IPS dreams at the cost of his happiness. She resents the fact that Sandhya is unable to give her son physical happiness.That is the crux of Bhabo's extreme resentment, venom, poison, harsh words use any adjective you want towards Sandhya. I have always maintained that SurYa marriage is not normal. Sandhya just sacrificing her dreams will not make Bhabo happy. Her having a normal marriage with Suraj is what Bhabo expects from Sandhya. Sandhya is unable to see the reason for Bhabo's firm opposition to IPS. The lack of physical intimacy, the separation and other problems which will follow are fears which have to be allayed. Sandhya not only should have a heart to heart talk with Suraj but also with Bhabo. Bhabo did warm up to Sandhya after Singapore. When one night she witnessed SurYa cringing at each others touch she went back to an aggressive mode. Her attempts to to get them close by sending them off to Ajmer ended in a disaster.The liquor chocolate fiasco was her desperate attempt to stop Sandhya which she later repented and got her to the exam hall. For Sandhya Bhabo is the new mother she found after losing hers. For her displeasing her husband is ok so long as her newly found mother is kept happy. She is living under the illusion that by making sacrifices for the family, Bhabo will treat her as her own daughter, a scenario which is unlikely to happen. Either she breaks away from the mad house and sets shop else where pursuing her dreams or be with in the system and reform Bhabo.Here it is not right or wrong we are talking about. Here it is what exists at ground level, the way a traditional society operates and how it has to be tackled. Regarding Emily the reaction was expected with snake Mohit intervening. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
It was a painful episode. I expect suraj should hear those words of sandhya.
Originally posted by UMDU

She firmly believes that her son is making a very grave mistake in encouraging his wife's IPS dreams at the cost of his happiness. She resents the fact that Sandhya is unable to give her son physical happiness.That is the crux of Bhabo's extreme resentment, venom, poison, harsh words use any adjective you want towards Sandhya. I have always maintained that SurYa marriage is not normal. Sandhya just sacrificing her dreams will not make Bhabo happy. Her having a normal marriage with Suraj is what Bhabo expects from Sandhya. Sandhya is unable to see the reason for Bhabo's firm opposition to IPS.

Hello Uma aunty, hope ur doing well 😊

You have always maintained that bhabho is doing this for suraj's happiness. but if that were the case, why would her subconscious mind not even include suraj for a minute in her dream? in her dream, the only things bhabho was worried about was losing authority and sandhya telling her that those are not matkas, it is her ghamand that will be shattered to pieces. where was suraj and his well being in the dream? where was the grandchild and where was the concern for suraj about living away from his wife?
Originally posted by ah99

Hello Uma aunty, hope ur doing well 😊

You have always maintained that bhabho is doing this for suraj's happiness. but if that were the case, why would her subconscious mind not even include suraj for a minute in her dream? in her dream, the only things bhabho was worried about was losing authority and sandhya telling her that those are not matkas, it is her ghamand that will be shattered to pieces. where was suraj and his well being in the dream? where was the grandchild and where was the concern for suraj about living away from his wife?

Beta no where have I said Bhabo is not egoistic or does not fear loss of authority. That is definitely an underlying cause. Have you ever wondered why she allows Meena a lot of liberties, allows her to come in and intervene in conversations or aangan dramas, takes a lenient view of her digressions and mistakes but is very very harsh on Sandhya for even minor ones. There is only one reason for it and that is despite all her faults and evil characteristics Meena is a wife to Vikram which Sandhya could never become. She has given her a grand child with very little hope from Sandhya for that. Nobody can dispute her being egoistic but had SurYa had a normal husband wife relationship Bhabo would not be this harsh and cruel is what I meant.
shobi, nice post...I just have one thing to say...now I know why suraj always stayed mute + dumb when sandhya got taunted by bhabo 😆...it's a waste of time and energy supporting her 😆

but no matter what, i just love the 'unique' character in her 😉
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago