Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

slodkagila

IF-Dazzler

slodkagila

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

It was full of meri bhabho, Meri maa!!! OMG. If yesterday was suraj's episode today's was sandhya's episode.Star

Suraj efforts to bring out the truth went all in vain. Sandhya managed the situation quite well. He was totally disappointed with sandhya's workDead But he doesn't know the reason behind this!!!! Poor soul has tried to give up her dream for the sake of bhabho's happiness!!!! Hope he will understand her soon & help her get out this trauma.Confused

Whether bhabho will be happy about this or not we have to wait & watch. One question to bhabho why did she has tears on her eyes while breaking each matka. She should be happy & smiling like meena as she wants sandy's dream to end right.Wacko Bhabho confuses me with her actions.Confused

Emily is not a bad soul at allTongue. I would say she is better than sandy in one aspect. She confesses everything to her husbandLOL (useless & selfish guy he was concerned about bhabho asking him one lakh not even his wifeOuch) But what else can she do Pissed off between mohit & her conscience.Sleepy
OMG now emily has to dance to another person's tune too which is none other than Meenudi the Great!!!!Sleepy For a moment i was shocked that whether meenudi is really going to tell the truthShocked. But stopped thank uuu.Clap Her first & foremost enemy is Sandy!! How can she forget her!!!Evil Smile

Sandhya!!!!! what kind of a character is she??? Typical sacrificing bahu!!!! May be but whatever she does now will reap her good later.Star

Her speech at looking her parents' & her hubby dear made quite a sense.Star
She kept on referring bhabho as meri bhabho & my family my mother. This girl really deserves better treatment. DeadBhabho should realise this before this girl goes madOuch.
Those dialogues"What will be the happiness left if we win against our beloved?" " These three matkas are real pain to bhabho!" "Nothing is important than family's happiness" She gets ready to sacrifice for bhabh's sake.!!!!!

She also remembered suraj in the episode!!!! WinkEven after knowing that those matkas mean a lot to suraj she took this decisionSleepy. This means that she really wants her mother to be happy. Mother comes first & then her husband!!!!Shocked " If we children don't understand the pain of a mother then who else will???"  This dialogue clearly states that she considers herself as a child of bhabho at par with suraj!!!! OMGStar. This girl is just amazing but what about suraj????? She thinks that she is right at her view point that everything comes after family Not even her dream!!!! But aint' her dreams also suraj's dream !!!! Well may be. Family comes first for a person like sandy.

But what about suraj!!! will he be happy with this sacrifice of sandy for the sake of his bhabho!!!! A big NOOO & he will die out as to whom to choose Family or sandy's dream!!!!. Even if he supports sandy's dream he will have the pain of going beyond the family (bhabho). He will also have the pain of bhabho's betrayalOuch.

The only way to save these souls is some sort of change in bhabho. Sandy is already feeling the pain of giving some sort of pain to bhabho & which made her go to an extreme.Ouch Even suraj would think the same way & he will feel the pain double as he got into trouble both his wife & his mother!!!! Bhabho - sudhar jayeye warna... u will loose ur son & ur daughter!!!!!Ouch

PS. This i wanted to share with u guys. The cv's are bringing out emotions really well in this track. And also i'm completely floored by the way they conceptualized this promo (matka breaking promo). They gave us hint with that suraj opening a box on the back ground which proved to be the turning point of todays' episode. Sandy used that scene to prove her point. These cv's really rock. If we miss a single point then we are overWink They work on each & everything in detail.Star Not to forget the acting of our lovely castStar They are at their bestThumbs Up

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 13 June 2013 at 10:40am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaSonerMeyejaya.s_Surya_sathiyamlathadabh1preeti73nijitaAmor.b2011DuggukedeDeebztimepassRajeshree53Sonali_11ManjuuRainbowcatxoUMDUnep3ll-Bliss-llanu rulzniruba-Liebe--Amli-ginyathala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Maa - Meri Bhabho!!!! Pain of surYa" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathiyam

Groupbie

sathiyam

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i am happy that a little bit of my prediction came true.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53slodkagilall-Bliss-llginyaniruba

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
PPParty
missed today's episode will watch and comment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011slodkagilall-Bliss-llniruba

nep3

IF-Rockerz

nep3

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
very nice post ...nice analysis..
I must admit some character's emotions i can understand better after reading ur LU...though i watch much late anyway..
Thanks a lot .Clap

b2011Rajeshree53slodkagilall-Bliss-llginyaniruba

slodkagila

IF-Dazzler

slodkagila

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@nep3 welcome. I'm glad to know that u understand emotions of the character by reading my posts. It means a lotHug

b2011Rajeshree53nep3niruba

aroojakhtar

aroojakhtar

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! Last 5 mins wr very painful 2 watchCry

b2011Rajeshree53ll-Bliss-llniruba

LovePraja

LovePraja

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Don't feel like watching 2day's episode. Everyone in d show have got their priorities wrong, or rather they r all obsessed with one thing or d other. But it is Sandhya's obsession with Bhabo dat annoys me a lot, followed by Sooraj's obsession with Sandhya's dream.
Why can't they just give it a break 4 some time.
Really who d hell is so selfless like these two. Can't digest.
Thanks 4 d post Shobhana.

tiruesShailesh_Rathib2011Rajeshree53nep3niruba

ll-Bliss-ll

IF-Rockerz

ll-Bliss-ll

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Shobana di, nice & fast analysisWink...
      Finally Emily told the truth to (ATLEAST) Mohit, & Meenudi doesnt' hav any common senseDead hearing others secret...!!
      I wonder a person like sandhya do really exist??Shocked, The girl who has strong determination, bold enough to tackle any mysteries, above all self respect, had given up everything b4 the whole family members for the sake of HER MAA/BHABHOD'oh... Really, babho doesnt' deserve a son like Sooraj & DIL like Sandy..!!! Hope she get the same love& affection from babho in turn sooner or later.. 

OK,  now enough is enough..!! Babhos' rant/taunt on sandy should be stopped atleast for 2 episCry..
2nd MP, Now my wish list,
   1)Chavis' lie should be caught
    2)Meenas' baby swapping should be revealed & she should suffer for this like she never b4 sufferedAngry
    3)Emily behind soorajs' shop vandalism.
    4)Last bt nt de least sandys' pyari MAA/BABHOs' LC exploded in the same aangan where she is breaking all the Matkas!!!

Will it happen??Day DreamingD'oh

SonerMeyeShailesh_Rathib2011Rajeshree53anu rulzniruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top