Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CV  are running short of ideas i think, so to create drama, they doing such thingsπŸ₯±
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: L0V3

Seriously sona?! :O what the hell is wrong with the cvs :| I don't want sultan in rk mansion arghhh

I just came on the forum now so I don't know where this news came from is it from an sbs vid or somethin or a new article could someone please tell me

this bad news came from tellychakkar artcle..tellechaara ne sabako chakkar giradi
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Seriously, it is DISGUSTING!!!!

Couldn't they show Sultan taking revenge by staying in his own house?😑

🀣
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😑
enough CVs  😑  yeh sultan ke character ki insult hai   😑  for God sake CVs ab yeh cheap games khelna band karein   😑  sultan koi toy nahin hai jis se jab dil chaha aur jaise chaha khel liya aur jab dil bhar gaya aur kaam nikal gaya (TRP INCREASE HOGAI) tu utha ke bahar phenk diya  😑
DISGUSTING   😑😑😑
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
cvs know ONLY rishbala isnt enuf ...so this track so that sulbala scns can also b shwed...this is a bettr track than shwing mb going to sultans house freq for the heck of sulbala scns..tjnx to bathroom romance fetching 2.2 trp n jus a sulbala precap of few secs in rks room in fri epi fetching higher trps on sat than jhalak ist night...

for sum reason...CVs hv ALWAYS stopped rishbala consummation this way or othr...even in village track they shwed rk backing off ...that time there was a valid reason...their wedding wasnt complete...still they cud hv shwed it...nd now also they rnt giving the consummation track n stopping it...now the ques is FOR WHAT...now is the best time to shw ding dong but still cvs r putting a halt...they r keeping mb virgin...as we all know this rishbala wedding is temporary n aftr a few months cvs hv to shw sulbala...so mbs first SR will b with Sultan

i dont care rk being jealous or shit...all i want is nice sulbala convos...by saying i want sulbala doesnt mean i want their intimate moments or eyelocks...but i HATE to wait wks for Jus one sulbala scn nd cvs also hv got this and the only way to shw both sulbala n rishbala scns LOGICALLY is mking sultan live near mb...n now that they r bros n sultan is also the heir...sultan has equal right on rk mansion...rk isnt doing ehsan on him...ITS SULTANS HUQ to stay in rk mansion...I m SUPER EXCITED for more sulbala convos i dont care rk being jealous or shit...all i want is nice sulbala convos...by saying i want sulbala doesnt mean i want their intimate moments or eyelocks...but i HATE to wait wks for Jus one sulbala scn nd cvs also hv got this and the only way to shw both sulbala n rishbala scns LOGICALLY is mking sultan live near mb...n now that they r bros n sultan is also the heir...sultan has equal right on rk mansion...rk isnt doing ehsan on him...ITS SULTANS HUQ to stay in rk mansion...I m SUPER EXCITED for more sulbala convos

cvs hv never shwn ny sulbala scn with mb even before her marriage which gives ny romantic signs...a married woman doesnt mean u cant talk to the othr gender...n trp audience dont live in the stone age as to think sulbala normal convos to b infedility...its the rk fans who will name it infedility n will say mb is characterless but why do we ccare what they think...coz they r the same people who link sultan with paddy...say sultan flirts with meera n bash aryan...now if sulbalians u r MORE concernd with rk fans comments as u always are...then there is nothing i can do abt it...

i m LUVING THIS TRACK n i m glad cvs wont Drag RK knowing the truth...sultan staying in rk mansion is the BEST way to giv rishbala n sulbala scns...otherwise how many times can cvs shw madhu going to sultans home...at least now we can see sulbala normal convos everyday rather than once in two wks...BRING IT ON cvs
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Do not get too upset Sona. Put your thoughts about Sulbala aside and see that we may know that Sultan had just started to feel something for MB. But Mb does not know that and  R.K is suspecting him without any real proof. 
And Sultan is not the kind of person like Dipali who shamelessly pursues her ex lover all the time.    Sultan has too many other things happening in his life right now to really start becoming a lovesick man. 
Actually what I want to know is who invited Sultan in RK's house? 
The CV's are trying to create more drama and putting them all under one roof they will stretch this story for a long time. 
The dynamics of all their relationship is going to be different and the tension of this move has made so people this upset and that is what they are aiming for. 
So waiting to see how everybody will interact with each other is going to show us so many new and fascinating characteristic of each individual. 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Do not get too upset Sona. Put your thoughts about Sulbala aside and see that we may know that Sultan had just started to feel something for MB. But Mb does not know that and  R.K is suspecting him without any real proof. 

And Sultan is not the kind of person like Dipali who shamelessly pursues her ex lover all the time.    Sultan has too many other things happening in his life right now to really start becoming a lovesick man. 
Actually what I want to know is who invited Sultan in RK's house? 
The CV's are trying to create more drama and putting them all under one roof they will stretch this story for a long time. 
The dynamics of all their relationship is going to be different and the tension of this move has made so people this upset and that is what they are aiming for. 
So waiting to see how everybody will interact with each other is going to show us so many new and fascinating characteristic of each individual. 

RESPECT RESPECT to see some1 who is actually giving cvs a chance to explore this track rather than jumping into conclusions all the time n bash cvs left ryt centre
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool sona...Cvs trying to make Sultan to live near Madhu...If they do not live very close with each other how their relationship go forward...May be Cvs give the opportunity to madhu to realize her feelings towards Sultan...Take positive side...  Edited by ulakmini - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ulakmini

cool sona...Cvs trying to make Sultan to live near Madhu...If they do not live very close with each other how their relationship go forward...May be Cvs give the opportunity to madhu to realize her feelings towards Sultan...Take positive side...

uneka now also thinking about sulbala..lol .mb loves rk..did you think ever she will think about ss..sulbala are devar bhabhi now...we can't get thier romantic scenes either πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ulakmini

cool sona...Cvs trying to make Sultan to live near Madhu...If they do not live very close with each other how their relationship go forward...May be Cvs give the opportunity to madhu to realize her feelings towards Sultan...Take positive side...