awesome promo

plz cont soon

Thanks all of you for the comments.
Seriously means a lot. :)
Updating it now. :D
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, I'm finally here with the part. Don't kill me but it's just 750 words long but to make up for it, the next update will be before Sunday. Might be tomorrow or might be Saturday. :P So yeah, here's the part with the aftermath of the confession. :D

This part is dedicated to Sangam because it's her b'day today!!
Happy b'day to you!! :D

Chapter 5: The Aftermath!

"So finally I can call you bhabhi officially. Glad to know that because I was getting seriously tired of shifting between Kumud and Bhabhi. I missed the first part of the confession, could I have a repeat telecast? The last part itself was pretty intense so I can only imagine what the first part was" Ayaan teased Kumud. Asad immediately began running behind him. "Ayaan, wait for me. You are so dead. Why the hell are you teasing her anyway?" he shouted because Ayaan had already run far away.

Najma quickly took up Ayaan's role and said, "Kumud, what have you done to my bhaijaan. He's defending you and running! Two miracles in a day. That is so unexpected." Kumud started blushing and said "Nothing like that. What can I do if he runs? I didn't tell him to anyway."

"Oye hoye Bhabhi. You're so shy. I was just kidding. My brother runs a lot. You probably know because I'm pretty sure you've seen his six packs" she told Kumud and winked at her. "Najma, when you like someone, see what I'll do to you. You also will fall in love one day or another," Kumud told her but immediately regretted what she said as soon as she saw the smirks on Najma and Nuzhat faces.

They hit her with her shoulder and winked at her. "Ohho Kumud Bhabhi, you're already so open about your feelings. Bhaijaan should take some lesson from you. And wow, you're planning on staying forever too, so shall I consider you my official bhabhi. After all, Najma Di will probably fall in love at least after 6 months and by then, you're school work will also be done so that can only mean one thing. You're going to get married to bhaijaan. Now I have someone to support me against my sisters and Asad bhaijaan," Nuzhat said, with a teasing smile on her face.

Just then, Asad and Ayaan came back there, Ayaan holding his head and panting and Asad standing there with sweat trickling down his face and a smile. Just then, Dilshaad emerged from nowhere and said, "So my son finally did it! I was wondering why I named you Asad. You're like a Mouse. I was considering renaming you Chuha Ahmed Khan but I won't change it now."

"Aunty, you knew about this?" Kumud told Dilshaad, shocked that even Asad's mother had known about it while she didn't. "Not only your dear aunty Kumud, even we have known about this. Actually, it was our idea and not Asad's so if you want to hug anyone, ahem, ahem, you should hug me or your mother or your brother or your sister, well, you get the drill," Vidyachatur told Kumud and then chuckled seeing her shocked expression.

"Bapu, you too? Is there anyone who didn't know about this proposal?" Kumud asked all of them. Seeing no one answering, she understood that everyone was in on the plan then started questioning them, "Nuzhat, you didn't tell you own teacher? How could you? And Ayaan you, you always keep saying Bhabhi, Bhabhi but when the time came, even you didn't tell me. Kusum, Kumari, you both don't even talk to me now. Go to your dear Jijaji. Anyway, you are already supporting him over your sister. And Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, you are definitely going to pay the price for telling everyone about this proposal." Saying this, Kumud walked away from there.

Seeing her walk away, everyone begged Asad to go and calm her down. Asad told them, "Why are all of you so hell-bent on killing me. If she sees me, she'll probably pick up the first thing she can see and throw it at me." He acted as if he had taken a stand but after the endless begging, he finally went to meet Kumud and pacify her.

He went to her and then begged her, "Kumud, I had no idea they knew. The only people I told were Ayaan, Nikhat, Nuzhat and Najma. I don't know how the other got to know about it. Seriously, believe me." Seeing his face, Kumud forgave him in his heart but still acted as she was angry. "I don't care Asad. They all knew about this and I didn't. That's just not fair." Kumud told him with an angry face.

Asad walked away from there without replying and looked as if he was angry but he was the only one who knew what was going on in his mind. Mission Pour Water On Miss Spitfire.

There, I'm done.
I seriously hope it was at least a little bit worth the wait.
Feel free to criticize and throw jhootas and chappals. :)

Love,
Ananya. :)
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Note:

Okay, first of all, I'm NOT discontinuing this FF. :P

This is just to notify you guys about the name change in the Topic. I'll be changing it to TMLS because The Magical Love Story is too long. Hope you guys are fine with it.

Second,

For all those who haven't understood until now,
I'm pretty sure you must have noticed I  don't have a PM list.
I PM only those who have commented on that particular part because I'm just too lazy to sit and type names. 
Sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. You can know I'm updating as soon as I start with my replies after the part in case you didn't notice. :P

Love,
Ananya. :)

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Though i don't understand much of it

but it is great one really :D
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice and cute part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
loved it
sooo cute
plz cont soon
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rocker... πŸ˜ƒ
Firstly congratz 4r dat... πŸ˜ƒ
I wonder mein kab Rocker banungi... πŸ˜’
Forget dat, comin 2 d update... πŸ˜›
Itz beautiful as usual dear... 😊
I love hw every1 is after Kumud, teasin her so bad... πŸ˜†
N Asad toh abhi se sidin his future wifey... 😳
So cute it was... πŸ˜›
Kumud is upset vt everyone, awww... 😊
Asad gettin mischievious day by day, wonder wat Kumud vl do to him after dat prank of his... πŸ˜†
Loved it, n continue soon... 😊
Love yaa... ❀️Edited by -Mith- - 10 years ago
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part πŸ˜Š Beautiful as always dear, loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks 4 the PM😊
mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS

Plz pm me again when u update!