Jenny should be replaced

anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry dont want to sound rude. She is very good as kumud but if she doesnt want to initimate scene why act in a love story or be an actress. KGS does so initimate scene in QH so that rule should apply to him too. Jenny should start behaving professional or act some other show where is no touching. I dont feel that love n initmacy now. I feel sorry for Gautam and he doesnt deserve this kind of lead actress who cant cooperate. iam SLB might consider replacing her. Jenny should pull up her socks and think of audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nooo if she is replaced i will never ever watch sc
mandygill thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasan.divya

nooo if she is replaced i will never ever watch sc

i wish we were not discussing all this..but i could see all this coming from the very first day! don't ask me how, but i could read between the lines and look beyond the mask of a fake smile..jenny never seemed to be in herself, she was always lost or worried about something..her scenes were also halfheartedly done, especially the romantic scenes, the only saving grace was gauti's expressions, but now they r getting repetitive too..how long one can keep up with artificial chemistry!
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mandygill

i wish we were not discussing all this..but i could see all this coming from the very first day! don't ask me how, but i could read between the lines and look beyond the mask of a fake smile..jenny never seemed to be in herself, she was always lost or worried about something..her scenes were also halfheartedly done, especially the romantic scenes, the only saving grace was gauti's expressions, but now they r getting repetitive too..how long one can keep up with artificial chemistry!

mandy can we contact jenny ?
i getting mad hearing all this
mandygill thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasan.divya

mandy can we contact jenny ?
i getting mad hearing all this

i don't know how dear😕..i really love the show, but this whole husband wife saaga is making me mad and i have lost the charm of our such a wonderful onscreen jodi😡
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh the ignorance of this forum. You guys have no idea what you're saying and who you're accusing.

One gossip article makes you think that and if another day we get a nice offscreen segment you will forget the article temporarily.

Didn't think people watch shows for intimate scenes only. Sad...very sad!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No need of intimate scenes but lil closeness must be.She is professional and she is a actor .Otherwise she should not act.This is not her first show ,If she cannot she should quit this show.

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You guys never thought of this till now, but one article and it makes you feel like as if she hasn't done her job well? Jenny has played the role to every perfection and as a professional she always will. She knew what she was going to do when she signed up for the show, lets not let one article just scripting 'gossip' in different words affect us and our thinking.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let the production house decide this. 

I think KSG should be replaced...from Jenny's life...
Komal.Ayub thumbnail
It's going to be very hard to see someone else as Kumud, nobody will like it.