Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I always wanted to play Ram: Piyush Sahdev
Piyush SahdevMore Pics
Buzz about the introduction of Ramayan track in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has been doing the rounds for quite some time now. 

And the latest we hear is that TV heartthrobPiyush Sahdev of Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath fame has been finalized to play Lord Ram.

Sources inform that Piyush who currently plays the role of Abhimanyu has been cast to play the role of Lord Ram in the upcoming Ramayan track of Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev. The actor will soon exit from his current show Shapath to don the role of Ram. Piyush will start shooting for the show from end of July 2013.

When contacted, Piyush said, "Yes, It's true I am doing the show and I am very happy to be a part of a show like Mahadev. From playing a villain to the role of cop, I have done various roles on TV but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

When asked, about his track in Shapath, the actor says, "Both the projects are on the same channel and the decision has been taken by them. The channel wants me to play Ram in Mahadev and I am just following their instruction."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I always wanted to play Ram: Piyush Sahdev" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherdilali

IF-Dazzler

sherdilali

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
tfs

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping his talent won't be wasted as Ram. Here they've wasted his talent. Ouch
TFS

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I'm hoping his talent won't be wasted as Ram. Here they've wasted his talent. Ouch
TFS
 yes I agree with you, they have Wasted his talent and  I am happy that Piyush will play the legendary character Ram. Smile He really deserves to play important roles like this...as He is very good looking and talented.. Smile 

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
T4s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top