Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Crazy4AshVik

IF-Rockerz

Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

~Ankahee Kahaniyaan~

(Thanks a lot for the Amazing Banner in such a short span of time, Sangha diHug)

Heyy Guys'I just got a new idea, and so I had to pen it down'regardless of my ongoing exams.. I hope you all like the concept..

So..You guys must be thinking..What is this maniac upto now?

Well, Basically..I was thinking we all love Bollywood right?

Atleast I do! I'm a huge sucker for movies' Both Hollywood and Bollywood (A li'l biased towards Bollywood though!) Anyone who knows me knows that!

Acha..so coming to the point..I was thinking I could write mini stories loosely based on characters from films of your choice or even real life stories about certain actors/actresses/couples..bare in mind all this will be ficticious..as they will be a figment of my crazy imagination

Still don't quite get the idea?

Here's what I'm talking about:

For example; Bunny and Naina

I would write a mini story revolving around the two characters of the film.. (approx. 100-200 words)

OR

Ranbir and Deepika

I would write a mini story revolving around the two about their personal life.. (approx. 100-200 words)

Its totally upto you'll if you want me to execute this idea..if you do want me to continue please give me your suggestions..I will only write according to your preferences..you pick the characters of my story and I will fulfil your wish!

So please please please guide me'I really need your love and support!

Index 

Bunny & Naina- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3625385&TPN=13

Love,

VedikaHeart

Edited by arjuhiswaron007 - 16 June 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Manu_Dkria_reyd3..FARIHA..darkesTrouble_MagnetsharuKR_Deepika_dazzlingmanavicool_star14Nehal92Hidden_Emotionsarshi_sniaNeha_KR-Raj-sweetcherry951sanghamitra-Indescribable-MOON_ARSHALuvAly_KriYanshAnonymous--jas112sakshibshahSanskritiSPihu.k11Mihi4VruShanfunkylicioussurbhimathurnj_SRKholicveds_6791--Rose--..euphoria..sweetbutbrokenMellifluous....Diya...glmorous_divaMrToolConfuser-dosy_devil-kuhu_ArshaHSFABorn2DanceDanCing_DiVa_SKKriShaReYam-Vishaka-Madhu_ArShaKAS_Nisha_ArShaGUNNER.-Ocean.eyes-Prabhnoornature2AbhiLovesShreya-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ankahee Kahaniyaan~" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

glmorous_diva

IF-Sizzlerz

glmorous_diva

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
res

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey, y don't participate in Writing Contest dat Prachi conducted?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4AshVik

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing concept! I loved it. Please do write something on Bunny and NainaEmbarrassed I would love to read it :D

Thanks for the PM

Crazy4AshVik

sakshibshah

IF-Dazzler

sakshibshah

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Res
Unres

Heya Meri Chammak Challo...
Its just awesome idea...
Teri Sexy Munni chahti hai ki tu Aditya-Geet(Shahid-Kareena) par likhe kuch plesshh !!!!
I'll  be glad !!!!

Love,
Ur SM

Edited by sakshibshah - 15 June 2013 at 12:00am

Crazy4AshVik

Crazy4AshVik

IF-Rockerz

Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Amazing concept! I loved it. Please do write something on Bunny and NainaEmbarrassed I would love to read it :D

Thanks for the PM

Yes Yes..Will doLOL
Thanks for the comment Soul SisterHug

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
res
unres
sabse pehle vedi i hate u mene tujhe bola tha k 1st res mujhe chahe Angry aur tune mera dil tod diya Cry
chal koi nhn next tym 1st cmnt kar longi isbar maaf kiya tubhi kya yaad rakhegi LOL
comming to concept
loved the concept very very unique Clap Clap believe nhn horaha tune socha hai Tongue mujhe to pata hi nhn tha k tere mein dimag bhi hai LOL thank god tere mein thoda sa to dimag hai am proud of u vedi jaan itane ache concept tu hi soch sakti hai just mindblowing concept plz jaldi se koi story update kar Smile
waise mere salman aur rani ki bhi koi achi si story likh aur han mujhe bhi add kardena story mein aur meri shadi salman se karwa dena Embarrassed i know tu kamini hai nhn karwayegi tu Tongue
update soon vedi :)
love nisha

Edited by NishaP_Arsha - 14 June 2013 at 12:51pm

Crazy4AshVik

dazzlingmanavi

Goldie

dazzlingmanavi

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Super nyc and unique concept
Really luved it...

Crazy4AshVik

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.