Uttaran

|| Uttaran Frustration Thread || (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 44

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshirocks

i wanna cvs too become frustrated.

for that trp has to be below 1...actually nobody likes ut nymore..its actual trp should be below 1 only..but it seems since it is telecast in some other lang..so it gets 2 nyhow...otherwise if u see honestly the story deserves below 1 trp..gradually fans of leads like rpr tappu veer r all leaving..coz they all feel insulted..some ppl r getting all d importance n the whole world knows why...just to keep them..they r making tracks which have nothing to do with story..whats d purpose of showing meethi story.along with atishgarh ppl...its got nothing to do.with original story...just to drag it as long as they can..coz some ppl have invested their candidates here n these ppl r powerful in the industry..ppl whu made this show a hit some left some sidelined...this is uttran of 2013...Shocked

Edited by merryface - 15 June 2013 at 4:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Uttaran Frustration Thread || (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
uf.i already stop to watch ut...

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

me too..not watching it nymore.Smile..n m happy im not giving them trp...Big smile..

akshirocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
we want veecha ans rasya back...want their family back.. instead of that u gave us the atisgarh family...totally flop and disgusting ...Angry

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

me too..not watching it nymore.Smile..n m happy im not giving them trp...Big smile..

he he...LOL

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
humara bad luck
just when trps were started falling this happened

Star India ,Network 18, Multi Screen Media,NDTV & Times Television Network Unsubscribe From TAM.

Joining the league of broadcasters withdrawing TAM subscription are the biggies of the broadcasting industry- Network18 (TV 18 and Viacom18) and Star India. In both cases, top officials from both networks confirmed the move.  

Both the broadcasting groups have sent out request letters to TAM to unsubscribe from the service.

The other broadcasters that have pulled out of the ratings include Multi Screen Media, Sri Adhikari Brothers and New Delhi Television (NDTV), Times Television Network.

The Network18 groups owns channels including CNN-IBN, IBN-7, CNBC Awaaz, CNBC-TV18, IBN-Lokmat (JV of Lokmat and TV18), Homeshop18, HistoryTV18 and Viacom18's channels MTV India, Nick, Sonic, Nick Jr, VH1 India and Colors.

Meanwhile, Star India has channels including Star Plus, Star Gold, Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Channel [V], Star Movies Action, Life OK, Movies OK, Star Vijay and Asianet.

The broadcasting networks have been pulling out their subscription from TAM this week, following their unhappiness with the way the ratings agency hasbeen functioning. Tension between the broadcasters and TAM is not new but has generally been confined to niche channels, especially the news broadcasters. This is the first time that large channels, such as the GECs, are part of the protest since they have not complained publicly in the recent past about methodology or sampling inadequacy.

Multi Screen Media was the first to opt out followed by NDTV and Times Television Network and then Shri Adhikari Brothers. Whether or not this walkout has anything to do with TAM's recent inclusion of LC1 markets (towns under a population of one lakh) is not clear.

The Advertising Agencies' Association of India (AAAI) and Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) have come out in support of TAM and have said that they will continue to use TAM data. But with so many channels dropping out, a compromise will be difficult to engineer.

The alternative industry initiative, the Broadcast Audience Research Council, will take some time to get its act together. How buying and selling for television time will take place until the first quarter of 2014 when BARC rolls out with its data is hard to see. As confrontations go, this is one of the most dramatic ones ever in the television business.

- Press Release. 

akshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i have realised they will never be able to fullfill our wish , so instead of getting frustrated quit watching the show.

akshirocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
seriously dha...who cares 4 ut..i already quit...pahele mb end ho jaye fir ut k baremein sochenge...now minimum 4 next 6 months i wanna forget about the present ut.Dead

princessofkesar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top