Uttaran

|| Uttaran Frustration Thread || - Page 5

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: merryface

me too..not watching it nymore.😊..n m happy im not giving them trp...😃..

he he...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
humara bad luck
just when trps were started falling this happened

Star India ,Network 18, Multi Screen Media,NDTV & Times Television Network Unsubscribe From TAM.

Joining the league of broadcasters withdrawing TAM subscription are the biggies of the broadcasting industry- Network18 (TV 18 and Viacom18) and Star India. In both cases, top officials from both networks confirmed the move.  

Both the broadcasting groups have sent out request letters to TAM to unsubscribe from the service.

The other broadcasters that have pulled out of the ratings include Multi Screen Media, Sri Adhikari Brothers and New Delhi Television (NDTV), Times Television Network.

The Network18 groups owns channels including CNN-IBN, IBN-7, CNBC Awaaz, CNBC-TV18, IBN-Lokmat (JV of Lokmat and TV18), Homeshop18, HistoryTV18 and Viacom18's channels MTV India, Nick, Sonic, Nick Jr, VH1 India and Colors.

Meanwhile, Star India has channels including Star Plus, Star Gold, Star Jalsha, Jalsha Movies, Star Pravah, Star World, Star Movies, Star Utsav, Channel [V], Star Movies Action, Life OK, Movies OK, Star Vijay and Asianet.

The broadcasting networks have been pulling out their subscription from TAM this week, following their unhappiness with the way the ratings agency hasbeen functioning. Tension between the broadcasters and TAM is not new but has generally been confined to niche channels, especially the news broadcasters. This is the first time that large channels, such as the GECs, are part of the protest since they have not complained publicly in the recent past about methodology or sampling inadequacy.

Multi Screen Media was the first to opt out followed by NDTV and Times Television Network and then Shri Adhikari Brothers. Whether or not this walkout has anything to do with TAM's recent inclusion of LC1 markets (towns under a population of one lakh) is not clear.

The Advertising Agencies' Association of India (AAAI) and Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) have come out in support of TAM and have said that they will continue to use TAM data. But with so many channels dropping out, a compromise will be difficult to engineer.

The alternative industry initiative, the Broadcast Audience Research Council, will take some time to get its act together. How buying and selling for television time will take place until the first quarter of 2014 when BARC rolls out with its data is hard to see. As confrontations go, this is one of the most dramatic ones ever in the television business.

- Press Release. 

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
i have realised they will never be able to fullfill our wish , so instead of getting frustrated quit watching the show.
Rishrabh thumbnail
seriously dha...who cares 4 ut..i already quit...pahele mb end ho jaye fir ut k baremein sochenge...now minimum 4 next 6 months i wanna forget about the present ut.🤢
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u can safely skip ut,
now there will be astivisarjan drama and hit and miss of meekash for week.
so i can relax, no mukta and fly.
bymistake she can come for 2min.
but thank god she did not go to banaras.
i hope as i did not see her in promo.
yuvi's mukku nukku should be kept far far away from attisgarh
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
kash cvs samajh paate , what was their strong point which made ut popular
now it lost charm 
no worthy script, bas hero ke shirt utaro , songs pe unke kahin pe bhi romance shuru karo  and copy scenes from other films n paste
leaving the story n other charachter in mid air
most illogical tracks ever.
Rishrabh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessofkesar

kash cvs samajh paate , what was their strong point which made ut popular

now it lost charm 
no worthy script, bas hero ke shirt utaro , songs pe unke kahin pe bhi romance shuru karo  and copy scenes from other films n paste
leaving the story n other charachter in mid air
most illogical tracks ever.

beyond the tolerating boundary...yuck...🤢
Rishrabh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saurabhrocks

u can safely skip ut,
now there will be astivisarjan drama and hit and miss of meekash for week.
so i can relax, no mukta and fly.
bymistake she can come for 2min.
but thank god she did not go to banaras.
i hope as i did not see her in promo.
yuvi's mukku nukku should be kept far far away from attisgarh

i stop to watch ut...its much better...and i am seriously very happy watching ut's chaska mtr ranking...ut deserves it...infact more down positions..😡
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshirocks

i stop to watch ut...its much better...and i am seriously very happy watching ut's chaska mtr ranking...ut deserves it...infact more down positions..😡

its trp should go down too..it doesnt deserve 1 also...crap show...all leads sidelined...n showing bakwas story...😲..i have sifted to star plus..its much better than this meethi crap..overdose never works...
Rishrabh thumbnail
har chees ki 1 boundary hoti hai...hadh hai...😡