Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gkdlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree, much needed and a great post! 👏
i started watching this serial jus bcz of Jennifer and if she is not there then im done!

she is sssooo perfect as Kumud!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you. No one can replace Jenny. She is the ideal person to play Kumud.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -X-x-X-

It seem like this forum too is adopting the traits of various other forums, preferring one of the main leads over the other. Obviously you're free to have your preferences but classing yourself as a 'jodi fan' comes with equal weight-age for both guys. Surely if such a situation occurred with GR's name, no one would vouch for a replacement. Why? Because he's eye candy. Having said that I don't mean to demean GR in any way. It just looks like members are always willing to fire the gun at Jennifer suggesting replacement over a mere article or whatever her husband says who doesn't even have anything to do with this show.

This is the harsh truth that many will never accept. Had Gautam been in this situation, I can bet none of the critiques would have tried to bring him diwn like this. I may sound like I am biased towards Jenny but I am not. Its sad how professionalism of married men in the industry is never questioned but that of a married actress is scrutinized beyond logical limits even after the actress in question dedicates 80-90% of her no longer private married life, to work.. All that goes unappeciated.. Very unfortunate!

@TM- I am with you :)
khanrocks thumbnail
yeah the forum annoying me 
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kumud and saras r only made for jenny and gauti
they give soul to samud

khanrocks thumbnail
im fed up stop these  threads  Edited by khanrocks - 10 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you. The show will lose the charm if Jenny is replaced.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree the show will loose the charm but she too should do some close up scenes.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The only reason I started watching this show in the first place was because of Jenny. I don't understand how people can be so indifferent towards the lead actress of the show they love so much

There's been interviews and articles and a million other things all about how jenny refuses to do romantic scenes, but Jenny herself has never said this. I really doubt that SLB would throw away his money on a show where the story is constantly being changed on the lead actress's whims. Can we just relax and enjoy the show? This off-screen drama has had no effect on the quality of the show, so why is everybody freaking out? Just chill - really disheartened by all the negativity.