Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LOLHey Guys,

Well, I'm new to this forum, so let me introduce myself (ALthough I've done that alreadyBig smile!)

I'm Ysh, 21 and I'm re-joining IF after a 4 year break! And I am a self-certified BOOK-JUNKIEEmbarrassed!

So, let me get to the topic hereSmile,

Have any of you heard of the "MEDIATOR SERIES" Written by Meg Cabot ? For those of you who are scratching your heads at the very familiar name, she is the author of the famous "Princess Diaries"

I read them when i was 16 and I fell so in love with themEmbarrassed!

I don't wish the spoil the series for those of you who haven't read it, so let me give you a small introduction to the books.

This is your classic teenage love storyEmbarrassed - with a twist. This is about a girl who can see and talk to ghosts. And it just so happens that when she moves into her new home, who should be haunting her home but a very hot, handsome ghost?

Ok,Confused I was put off by the ghost-girl love story initially. But let me tell you, this came WAY before the vampire-girl love story seriesTongue!

So, those of you who have read the book, why don't we have a nice discussion hereBig smile?

And to those who have not, I seggest you guys read it ASAPWink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun-Devanshi--StephinesS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mediator Series" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Whenever I hear the song, Oh Sussanah, this series is the first thing that comes to my mind!

I had read the series in my vacations post tenth in a Meg Cabot fan frenzy. 

Jesse is THE DREAM. Sussanah always caught my eye with her way of handling crazy ghosts LOL 

Thought the names are hazy but I loved her three step brothers too, especially the youngest oneWink and then there was even that head of h school who also turns out to be a mediator(I think!)

To sum it up, it was a very interesting series where Meg Cabot has brilliantly explored the powers of a mediator and her idea of death!

Edited by -Devanshi- - 16 June 2013 at 11:27am

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Devanshi-

Whenever I hear the song, Oh Sussanah, this series is the first thing that comes to my mind!

Jesse is THE DREAM. Sussanah always caught my eye with her way of handling crazy ghosts LOL 

Thought the names are hazy but I loved her three step brothers too, especially the youngest oneWink and then there was even that head of h school who also turns out to be a mediator(I think!)

To sum it up, it was a very interesting series where Meg Cabot has brilliantly explored the powers of a mediator and her idea of death!
What about Paul ? you cant miss him ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-

-Devanshi-

Goldie

-Devanshi-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

When his character was introduced, he was the definition of tall, dark and handsome but then he kinda got creepy with all his "Let's travel in time" and other crazy stuff, not to forget trying to erm...how do I put it...seduce Sussanah? Yeah, when he started doing stuff like THAT, it pissed me off BIG time! And I always thought he was being like Jacob from Twilight with "I am better for her". Jeez, just let her choose! Though I forgave him in the end, but still, he was a heart-breaker  

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hit_homerun

When his character was introduced, he was the definition of tall, dark and handsome but then he kinda got creepy with all his "Let's travel in time" and other crazy stuff, not to forget trying to erm...how do I put it...seduce Sussanah? Yeah, when he started doing stuff like THAT, it pissed me off BIG time! And I always thought he was being like Jacob from Twilight with "I am better for her". Jeez, just let her choose! Though I forgave him in the end, but still, he was a heart-breaker  

LOL hope u dont mind me elaborating Smile I started off with haunted [the fifth part ] with no offhand info about the book
so this is how i saw the characters - Suze - the cool girl who is oblivious-about-her-beauty
and cliche 
Paul - Mr. hot and mysterious 
Jesse - Loser LOL with too many emotional attachments LOL
So I liked that about Paul . plus , he had great timing with Suze . And like they say , First impressions are the last ones Smile
Heart-breaker ? the last page spelled him L-O-S-E-R .LOL

-Devanshi-

-StephinesS-

IF-Sizzlerz

-StephinesS-

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I LOOOVE THE MEDIATOR SERIES :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top